Search results for query: *

1. K

End of an Era: Share Your Memories

I think this isn't a goodbye good-bye for Ash. This is a goodbye for now until.we meet again
  2. K

Preview JN138: Satoshi VS Kasumi! Seaside One-on-One!!

Anybody think Psyduck can do confusion in it's own without having a headache after all these year's
  3. K

End of an Era: Share Your Memories

I started getting into pokemon after watching the first movie and buying my first VHS tape seaside Pikachu at age 7. Since than I watched pokemon in elementary school, middle school, high school, college and now adulthood. My favorite catches are gible, Gengar, Dragonite, treekco, totodile...
  4. K

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

bet fans will write letters to the creators to give ash a proper ending like fans of hey Arnold did to get the jungle movie and as a cartoonist and fan I feel like maybe there might be more for ash beyond champion and a 11 episode mini series might not be enough for a proper conclusion. Also...
  5. K

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Here is my prediction for the episode Ash vs cythnia -gastrodon vs Dragonite Dragonite recalled -gastrodon vs gengar Gengar -Spiritomb vs gengar Spiritomb -spiritomb vs Dragonite Spiritomb -spiritomb vs pikachu Pikachu -roserade vs Pikachu Roserade -roserade vs dracovish Dracovish - togekiss vs...
  6. K

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Here is my prediction for the episode Ash vs cythnia -gastrodon vs Dragonite Dragonite recalled -gastrodon vs gengar Gengar -Spiritomb vs gengar Spiritomb -spiritomb vs Dragonite Spiritomb -spiritomb vs pikachu Pikachu -roserade vs Pikachu Roserade -roserade vs dracovish Dracovish - togekiss vs...
  7. K

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

What mechanic will gen 9 have this time
  8. K

Music One, Two, Three (Version 4)

What spoilers you think we'll get
  9. K

Preview JN082: Mawhip's Sweet Battle!?

Question you don't think that the merchandise with alcremie isn't just for it to have a part in the decorating cake episode . It is for something major building up right?
  10. K

It might look at riolu-lucario
  11. K

Quick question why was male eevee with pikachu
  12. K

Blazingpro 77 has a point remember ponyta?
  13. K

Episode hasn't aired yet
  14. K

Not that it matters but what if ash saves grookey from tr and it joins him remember when some thought ash get sobble and got farfetchd but the reverse happened never know
  15. K

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Not that it matters but what if ash saves grookey from tr and it joins him remember when some thought ash get sobble and got farfetchd but the reverse happened never know
  16. K

think grookey might belong to somebody at goh and Chloe's school maybe a personal friend of Chloe's
  17. K

think grookey might belong to somebody at goh and Chloe's school maybe a personal friend of Chloe's
  18. K

What if grookey trainer was the professors friend who gave him yamper amd it stay with Chloe and thats why yamper recognized the scent
  19. K

What if grookey trainer was the professors friend who gave him yamper amd it stay with Chloe and thats why yamper recognized the scent
  20. K

Well since they don't have am image with goh and grookey like with sobble might go to Chloe or red herring But in bw ash caught palpitoad and roggenrola but palpitoad didn't appear for a month
Back
Top Bottom