Search results for query: *

• Users: Myth
  • Order by date
  1. Myth

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Are we on Bulbagarden or 4chan? :confused: You know a lot of the nonsense they say there is just being said precisely because it's an anonymous/"shitpost" board, right? One person just said they didn't care about graphics, just about gameplay. Joker just related some reviews claim some of the...
  2. Myth

To add on what others said, there are also plenty of others games made in custom/in house engines that work out great, that's not a problem. Would also like to remind Pokémon is for all ages. And that previous demographic research done in this regard have indicated the majority of the fanbase...
  3. Myth

Well, I think you and I have been in this fandom long enough to notice post-game had coincidentally been even further diminished the first generation we had DLCs. I think it's easy to understand that this is where the dissatisfaction comes from. Back then people wanted content from third...
  4. Myth

I didn't see much either, but Quaxly evo's animations are good. Its idle instance in battle, walking animation and even its open peacock tail when battling are pretty cool, although dancer Pokémon in overall aren't my cup of tea anyway. This one was posted here, so I guess you've already seen...
  5. Myth

I'm not that invested in going back and overanalyzing pixels, but isn't this quite different from the initial image people took from some desktop or something and also quite different from the latest fan interpretations on it, that were theoretically 99% correct? Edit: Not that much different...
  6. Myth

Also better look at Rock/Poison Flower pre-evo (such a shame it's a pre-evo and small. When I first saw the dex entry pic, I thought it was an evolution and something like Lileep/Cradily And Pawmi final If this generation really has 107 new Pokémon only, then that's it. We've seen all them...
  7. Myth

Non-story Leaks/Early Footage Thread

I'm also still kinda confused about the sushi dragon. Didn't it have an evolution? So I guess not and people just got it wrong? I also don't understand what's different about Mabosstiff's forms, does it just open its mouth wider at night? Are we sure the two forms thing isn't a...
  8. Myth

Good thing I'm seeing all the Pokémon beforehand who am i kidding, still have to collect the coins for pokédex anyway I've seen some people like it, it's just not my cup of tea Kinda old news by now, but some officially revealed things that I don't remember anyone commenting here (sorry if I...
  9. Myth

Nintendo's honeypot to leakers go online I guess some advices from NPCs, maybe regarding evolving methods, movesets and such? Edit Just speculation Found the Electric Tera Crown
  10. Myth

stolen from 4chan
  11. Myth

This isn't that much "story spoiler-ish", but I guess maybe it would be better to put it in spoilers. I'm confused, if I get it right, Tatsugiri is the rumored "sushi dragon" and it evolves into Dondozo? Well, if that's so, I have to say I expected more from "sushi dragon", but I liked...
  12. Myth

Wow, pseudo seems good!
  13. Myth

Finally the pseudo! I wasn't considering using it due to rumors of it looking like Avalugg, but it's looking good so far, but I guess this isn't the final evo Yup, you should have missed it, better for you
  14. Myth

People on resetera keep posting story spoilers :confused: Well, it's my fault to browse leak threads this late I liked this one, I hope it isn't fake
  15. Myth

Fidough evolution looks good Edit Ninja'd
  16. Myth

Watch out for story spoilers out there guess just got unintentionally story spoiled myself
  17. Myth

Yeah, in addition to the other points, I was also expecting both (past and future forms) to be a little more different to the originals. Though unlike other people, overall I liked future forms the most.
  18. Myth

I don't think it's just about the robotic aesthetic honestly. I think one of the problems is using this robotic aesthetic as "future", which is kinda generic and cliche. The other problem is all of them being nothing but just robot aesthetics. Also, in my case, I like robots. Most if not all...
  19. Myth

Where are those images coming from btw? How does this person have images of all Paradox but no images of Quaxly's last evolution yet or other Pokémon?
  20. Myth

Really disappointing. But I also found most of past forms disappointing too. Jigglypuff was supposed to be on my Scarlet team, but I'm not sure anymore...I didn't like the new hairstyle that much. Even past Donphan looked better in the previous drawing we had. I think Galladevoir is still on my...
Back
Top Bottom