Search results for query: *

1. jskylinegtr34

Have 2 Necrozmas, which form to fuse each with

I have two Necrozmas, one with 313 Attack, 388 Special Attack, and another Necrozma with 284 Special Attack, 255 Attack, which one should be Dusk Mane, and which should be Dawn Wings
  2. jskylinegtr34

Which Solgaleo/Lunala/Reshiram/Zekrom did you use to fuse with Kyurem/Necrozma?

I fused both of my Level 100 Necrozmas in each of my USUM games using the reverse world Cosmogs i raised to Level 53 to evolve into Solgaleo/Lunala, then used the level 53 Solgaleo/Lunala to fuse with the level 100 Necrozmas i used, the Necrozmas with higher attack are fused with Solgaleo, while...
  3. jskylinegtr34

What party did you use against Team RR

For the Aether employee/Faba Multi battle, i used Mega Gengar (Ultra Sun)/Mega Mewtwo X (Ultra Moon) In the Guzma Multi Battle against two Grunts, used Mega Mewtwo X (Ultra Moon)/Mega Scizor (Ultra Sun) Here is the Pokemon i used against each boss in Ultra Sun version, in Ultra Moon, i just used...
  4. jskylinegtr34

As of now, when i finish my Pokemon Sun and get the reverse Cosmog, i will evolve it Solgaleo, use Bank to put it in Ultra Moon, then use that to fuse with my high attacking Necrozma.
  5. jskylinegtr34

In Ultra Moon: I used the reverse world Cosmog i got in Ultra Moon (which i evolved into Lunala ), and a level 57 Solgaleo i got on the GTS to fuse my level 100 Necrozmas, along with a Zekrom i caught in Ultra Space Wilds to fuse with my high attack Kyurem. In Ultra Sun: I used a level 53 Lunala...
  6. jskylinegtr34

With Smash coming to Switch, What Pokemon would you like to see playable?

I would like to see that with Gardevoir not being shown as a Poke Ball Pokemon, it means Gardevoir will become playable, but it is confirmed that Jigglypuff and Pikachu will be the only Pokemon available from the start.
  7. jskylinegtr34

Do you buy both versions

Do you buy just one or both versions, on 3DS, i bought first X, Alpha Sapphire, Moon and Ultra Moon, but i also bought Sun and Ultra Sun. As of now, i own both versions of all Gen 7 games, and just one of the pair of Gen 6 games.
  8. jskylinegtr34

Real People if they were crossed over to Pokemon

For actress Maja Salvador, i can think of some more for her team: Aside from her Mega Gardevoir, she would have a full team of 6, and her Tsareena will have the following U-Turn, Zen Headbutt, High Jump Kick and Trop Kick or Power Whip, with the ability Queenly Majesty. Her Tsareena may hold...
  9. jskylinegtr34

I beat Episode RR in Ultra Sun using Lucario, Garchomp, Salamence, Metagross, Tyranitar, Scizor, Gengar and Gyarados (Each had Mega Stone) as my main members, bringing only 5 in each rotation, with the 6th slot being the legendary, i used the same legendary against the Hoenn Bosses, but with...
  10. jskylinegtr34

So, exactly, i had the Dawn Necrozma, and the opposite legendaries (Zekrom, Dialga, Xerneas, Mewtwo, with X Mega Stone,) and Kyogre with Orb, in Ultra Sun, i plan to use both Hoenn Legendaries with their orbs, a Mega Lucario against the grunts, and, against the rest, the legendaries RR uses in...
  11. jskylinegtr34

I finished it in Ultra Moon, with Dawn Necrozma, Primal Kyogre, and the legendaries RR uses in Ultra Sun only. When i do it in Ultra Sun, i will use the legendaries they used in Ultra Moon.
  12. jskylinegtr34

What were the Pokemon you used against Team Rainbow Rocket (including the previous villains) I used the opposite legendary to beat them all, and the Mewtwo i used held the opposite Mega Stone of Giovanni's.
  13. jskylinegtr34

Here, i would guess, KZ Tandingan would have a Gardevoir that Mega Evolves into Mega Gardevoir.
  14. jskylinegtr34

If real people including celebrities (actors, actresses, singers) were to be crossed over to Pokemon, what would their party be: Here is one: Maja Salvador: Filipina Dancer, Actress, Singer, Model. One of her Pokemon would be a Level 100 Gardevoir that has the following moves: Moonblast...
  15. jskylinegtr34

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

He will have a Charizard X or Sceptile.
  16. jskylinegtr34

Upcoming Gym Battles thread

Well, XY110 could be Wulfric vs Ash.
  17. jskylinegtr34

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Yep, if Frogadier and Noibat evolves, then it is a boss team, but Ash always has one two staged Pokemon that remains unevolved, this will break the pattern.
  18. jskylinegtr34

In Hoenn, it was Corphish, In Sinnoh, it was Buizel, Unova had Scraggy, Kalos breaks it, predicting Ash getting a Lucario, with Lucarionite, instead of Bergmite or Phantump.
  19. jskylinegtr34

Now, with Ash's Fletchinder evolving, The pattern of Ash having a new Pokemon that can evolve, with a two stage line, but it remains in base stage, will break in this saga, instead, he will get a Mega Evolution
  20. jskylinegtr34

Preview XY083: Crossing the Snow Mountains! Mammoo and Yukinooh!!

Yep, loving Serena's winter clothing, so pretty on her! Wanting if she wears it again on Snowbelle. Now, i need an amourshipping Winter artwork
Back
Top Bottom