Search results for query: *

• Users: Tuoko
  • Order by date
  1. Tuoko

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

While not a full on team, we did get the Miss Fortune trio in LA, so I wouldn't be surprised if they still want to have some villainous group
  2. Tuoko

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Why would it? They prevented G-Max Pikachu, Meowth, and Eevee from transferring into non-SwSh games, likely so they wouldn't have to worry about people getting their evolutions as G-Maxes. The same would apply to Duraludon as well by that logic.
  3. Tuoko

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Right, I saw that, but the issue is that adding Salandit/Salazzle into the count adds up to 299. For the record, I counted twice. First time being individually, and 2nd time using a spreadsheet with rows of 20. Here's the spreadsheet for comparision.
  4. Tuoko

I counted the amount of mons for each section before the transfer-only section, and it does match Khu's 297 of returning mons in the dex. My guess is Salazzle was either used for SV's beta and was eventually scrapped (like Greninja was for SwSh's beta), or it's being reserved for DLC.
  5. Tuoko

If it does go the spray painter/artist route, I wonder if they'd be willing to give it Sketch. Maybe it and Smeargle would be rivals in-universe?
  6. Tuoko

So Paradox mons aren't just species from the past or future, seems they're Pokemon from parallel timelines. Past Paradox mons being from a past that never happened, while Future Paradox mons are from a future that won't happen
  7. Tuoko

I feel like it'd make sense to have Paradox Tyranitar (Future) exclusive to Violet, while Paradox Salamence (Past) is exclusive to Scarlet. That way each game has both a Tyranitar & Salamence. Tyranitar itself also looks primitive compared to current Salamence, while the latter looks more modern.
  8. Tuoko

Will Pokemon Legends Arceus get DLC?

At this point, I myself doubt we'll get a Johto remake in the style of LGPE, but I don't see why it can't get the Sinnoh treatment? The way I see it, it'd probably be faithful traditional Crystal remakes split in 2 while we get a Legends Celebi or whatever sometime after. Why does LGPE being...
  9. Tuoko

Worth pointing out we did get our first proper look at Dusk Lycanroc from one of the variety shows in Gen 7 - all we had to go by before that was blurred artwork on the CoroCoro magazine cover. They definitely did lose steam during Gen 7 and haven't provided us any notable info during Gen 8.
  10. Tuoko

Leaks/Rumors Thread

If the DLC really is that small, my guess is maybe Gen 9 really is being announced, the anime, VGC, and TCG seem to be in line with the final year of a Gen anyway.
  11. Tuoko

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

The Direct/Presents for both of those fell on Friday for majority of the world, so that still fits in line with what I said. If we do get a Presents announced, Friday/Monday would make sense than on a Sunday, which normally isn't a day used for announcements
  12. Tuoko

I wouldn't really say an announcement is all that likely on Pokemon Day considering it falls on a Sunday this year. If there's any announcement at this point, it'd have to be this upcoming Friday/Monday.
  13. Tuoko

They've already done this with AVs in LGPE though, so it wouldn't be the first time a Pokemon gets converted to the usual EV system if transferred to SwSh/BDSP/likely Gen 9. It's also why I doubt they'll keep ELs for the game after, at best they'd appear in the next Legends-style game.
  14. Tuoko

Leaks/Rumors Thread

From what the opening scene suggests, the LA protag was never from the Pokemon world, since Arceus says the Pokemon world would be strange to them. That'd completely rule out it being a sequel to DPPt/BDSP - it's just a completely originally adventure that leads into those games
  15. Tuoko

Those wouldn't match up with the "items carried" sections though, which suggests that we'll be able to find all 3 in the wild somewhere. We already know we get items from catching wild Pokemon specifically. One of the recent Japanese trailers showcased the player being rewarded with an Oran...
  16. Tuoko

Cyndaquil's dex entry does list items it carries under the preferred foods section, which should be items we get from catching wild ones. Shinx's entry does the same too I imagine Rowlet/Cyndaquil/Oshawott would actually be native to Hisui then, just our starters would be the imported ones
  17. Tuoko

For the record, this isn't an issue anymore. When the Switch dies, it doesn't mean the game is shut off. I've had it happen a few times and I could progress exactly where I was before it died, it just acts as if you just pressed the Home menu button
  18. Tuoko

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Someone seemed to have figured them all out here https://twitter.com/blazikerm/status/1478798914023301121?s=20 And the total is around 242, so it looks like Platinum Dex + 30 or so extras
  19. Tuoko

What Pokemon are you planning on using in Pokemon Legends: Arceus?

Thinking of going for Turtwig, H-Growlithe, H-Zoroark, & Glaceon. Growlithe's gonna evolve while Turtwig will stay as is. Not too sure on the starter choice, that depends on if they actually gain new evos & how they look. As for the 6th slot, it's completely unknown.
  20. Tuoko

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Honestly, I feel like Hisuian Basculin changing to Unovan Basculin over time is just gonna be a case of Darwinian's finch. As for the type potentially not changing for the first time on a regional variant? That'd just be another example of a pattern-breaking trend out of the many you've listed...
Back
Top Bottom