Search results for query: *

• Users: Tuoko
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tuoko

New exclusive Z-Moves?

So since Sun/Moon's major thing aside from the regional variants were Z-Moves, what species exclusive Z-Moves would you like to see? From what it looks like in the trailer, there seems to be Z-Moves for Mimikyu, Midday Lycanroc, and potentially Togedemaru. As for me, if they're going to give...
  2. Tuoko

(Potential spoilers) Could the rest of the main cast receive Z-Crystals?

So sometime last month, these jigsaw puzzles for the anime popped up, and it showed the main cast's Pokemon using Z-Moves. Right now it's already known that Ash and Kiawe are going to be using Z-Moves, and Team Rocket might use the Darkinium Z at some point. If the ending is anything to go by...
  3. Tuoko

Speculation Could there be a Pikachu with Ash's M20 hat in the future?

So it's been confirmed that Ash-hat Pikachu can be placed in Pokemon Bank. Now the question is, since these guys will be in future games, do you guys think they'll expand on these forms in later games by adding in Pikachu with Ash's hat from the 20th movie and possibly later series?
  4. Tuoko

Have you ever lost an online friend and think about them sometimes?

Just as the title says. Has that ever happened to you? I've been thinking about some friends I've lost online for a while... Majority of them, 1-5, were from an online PMD game I used to play. 1) Makurayami - I remember how we met, he was pretty much one of the first people I met online in...
Back
Top Bottom