Search results for query: *

1. aquadrop

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Got ready for bed by washing my face and stuff... Now I can't sleep. Water always wakes me up. xD
  2. aquadrop

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Metal sound!
  3. aquadrop

Word Association

Chocolate
  4. aquadrop

Like Luke Skywalker, I return! Sort of.

Welcome back! <3 I'll be honest, ever since I joined I haven't really posted much, so I'm sort of in the same boat as you. Here's to a new start~
  5. aquadrop

Favorite Non-Pokémon Shippings

Considering the amount of shows I watch... My list would be too long. But my main OTPs for now (this list changes sometimes lol): Harry x Hermione (HP) Steve Rogers x Peggy Barry Allen x Iris West (The Flash) Bulma x Vegeta And Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) x Miles Morales (Spiderman) they're cute...
  6. aquadrop

Advanceshipping General Discussion

It's been a while since I checked up on here, hey! Guys! Sadly there hasn't been any activity here for months. That makes me sad. :( I feel like most people did head over to Advancers, Chloe. Lol (it's more fun over there ;p). Did you manage to finish that story though Chloe? And to...
  7. aquadrop

Eat or Spit

Eat, I love spinach. So healthy. XD Hmm, liver?
  8. aquadrop

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When you rearrange your whole Pokemon team, then right when you leave the town you realize you need an HM slave to cut down a damn tree in the way. LKJFLKSDJFLSD.
  9. aquadrop

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Stitches by Shawn Mendes. Damn that chorus.
  10. aquadrop

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Ah.. to be honest I wouldn't change much because I know their target audience is 10 year olds... (though a LOT of teenagers and adults play, which nintendo loves to ignore) so it's hard to list these things because they'll never be done.. but who knows. XD 1. New Pokemon would be nice... but...
  11. aquadrop

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Hey Venus8;! Nice to meet you. <3 Hmm I agree with Ranger Jack Walker; May's definitely focused more on the battling aspect. That's what I love her about her, she's able to perform combinations that not only look good, they knock Pokemon out. XD Anikasnow6; Omg yes, if Ash actually visited...
  12. aquadrop

Start Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP ((OOC: Sorry for not being that active! Been dealing with a lot of stuff DX)) Glow's eyes widened as she watched Chuck do his thing. "Woah... He went all Hulky on us." She covered her ears from the...
  13. aquadrop

Start Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP Glow looked around at the field, surveying the other members. Snow was hanging onto the robot like his life depended on it, Simon was doing his weird voodoo mind control thing in the corner, Chuck just got...
  14. aquadrop

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP ((Guys let me know if I'm doing anything wrong please! I haven't ever RPed like this before. XD)) Glow smiled at Snow after she got his signal. She liked this guy... he actually listened to her. She quickly...
  15. aquadrop

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP Miranda's heart sank when she saw the training robot. Really?! A robot that could become immune to her electricity shock? What the hell was this thing made from... the spawn of satan?! She looked around at the...
  16. aquadrop

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

That's... actually true! O__O V likes to fart and then blame them on the closest person. XD
  17. aquadrop

Hello!

Hey Jimmyyyy! Welcome to forums! Though I don't have any pictures... I may just check out your story X)
  18. aquadrop

Hello Worldddd!~

xXMelanie_HimeXx; OMG yessss! I love it! Haha, we should totally bond over a game. :P
  19. aquadrop

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP Well shit... the first day and already this jackass was stepping on her toes. Oh well... she'd just suck up electricity to build up her stamina. "Fine. I'm going, I'm going... " She pauses when she hears Snow...
  20. aquadrop

Baltimore Riots

Totally agree with Evil Figment; Malcolm X didn't exactly lead the most peaceful protests, which is why MLK is mostly talked about by the general media. But those riots still happened, and I'm sorry to say this, but I'm sure it would've taken longer for civil rights to be of important if those...
Back
Top Bottom