Search results for query: *

1. jackatlasred

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Mafia Won!!! This is My Domain

It was a regular day in a regular town. A local tournament was going on when the whole group got into an argument. “Dude full power Nekroz was the best deck of all time” said one of them. “No, see PK fire is the best and most consistent deck ever,” said a PK fire player. “Consistency means...
  2. jackatlasred

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Mafia - Signups - 9/20/2016

Welcome to the first Yu-Gi-Oh TCG mafia one that actually uses Yu-Gi-Oh mechanics to determine the game. What does this actually mean? Well actually it means that this game will be based on probability and luck. What does it entail you ask? Well actually it means that everyone will be getting a...
  3. jackatlasred

Lf: HA swinub

Hey I'm looking for Swinub I can trade many other HA mons with special balls or many legendary poke, just be aware that lando and deoxis are the only competitive nature ones I have.
  4. jackatlasred

GEN VI: Lf HA Foongus

Well yeah just give me a shout out and we'll see what we can trade.
  5. jackatlasred

GEN VI: LF quiet Ditto

Looking for a quiet ditto I have many things I can offer, Leave a message here or PM or VM me if you would like anything. I would also appreciate it if it had zero speed IV's
  6. jackatlasred

Moves that are great, but are completely unusable.

So this is a thread to hear about everyone's opinion on moves that you saw, though they were great, but are unusable, since they can only be used by weak pokemon. Or moves that you saw were great, and pokemon you love can use, but they weren't meant for it. So a move I always liked was magnet...
  7. jackatlasred

GEN VI: LF: HA mons

IV's really don't matter, though 3 would be good. I can offer any ORAS HA or some 4-5 IV pokemon. I can also get you a groudon or kyogre with their respective orb. Also non purchaseable stones. I also now have a shiny Mudkip for trade. Now looking for HA: Fossils Drifloon Golett
  8. jackatlasred

Draco Meteor Should They Learn it?

With mega evolution adding types, should the new pokemon that are now dragon types learn draco meteor? If they decide yes then I would like the tutor to be a legendary guy who can teach pokemon who become dragon by mega draco.
  9. jackatlasred

FT: Groudon, high IV HA or normal eevee (M or F), female ha froakie

I'm just looking for event legendaries(don't care if it's cloned, not diance), 4-5 IV pokemon,(any except eevee or totodile) or HA pokemon only obtained in x and y, or a 6 iv ditto.
  10. jackatlasred

Will ash Mega-evolve?

Now this has been a topic that's very hot and people like discussing everywhere. So I'll say he might, as I see Charizard Y as a very high possibility.
  11. jackatlasred

GEN VI: LF: 6 IV Ditto

This is for breeding purposes. I can give you a shiny Goldbat. Also any item you want.
  12. jackatlasred

GEN VI: LF: Darkarai

So I really want to complete my dex so I am willing to trade any pokemon that I have, as well as item. I have a shiny Goldbat, and poliwhirld
  13. jackatlasred

EVERYONE: The Regulator

So what is up my people. This is my first fan fict. never done it before so i hope you all enjoy it. I am gonna focus on the In-game teams, but i wont be using levels and battles will be just like the anime. I'm thinking of making volumes of this but ultimately it will depend on whether its good...
  14. jackatlasred

What Gym leader would you like to be trained by?

What gym leader you think would be the best to train you so you can take your own gym and why you think so.
  15. jackatlasred

Hey!!!

my username takes two champions which i respect and puts them together. Contact me if you want my friend code, i have every game in gen VI. My favorite pokemon is surskit, mostly thanks to it's bug/water type and anime appearances. Competitively I'm just a beginner, but i hope to get better. I...
  16. jackatlasred

Moves that don't seem great in the game,and are op in the anime

Like I always imagine protect would be too strong in the anime, protect, attract, protect, would be a crazy strategy.
Back
Top Bottom