Search results for query: *

1. Jersey Jimmy

Jimmy's Frivolous Bullshit

THE UNOVAN PREMIER LEAGUE a relatively common theme with a lot of my Pokemon headcanons that pertain to battling is that they usually tend to take heavy inspiration from both traditional and combat sports as well as pro wrestling, and this is a concept that very much draws from all of those. I...
  2. Jersey Jimmy

Tell us what you think of the character above!

I don't think I've ever thought about Buck for more than four seconds at once in my entire life. quintessential Tom and Jerry-ass jobber character. Hunter J
  3. Jersey Jimmy

A blog on my Pokémon headcanons and general pokeverse thing! (Reqs open!!)

I'll have a 23, a 56, a 77 with extra dip, a 91, and a large soda for Flannery
  4. Jersey Jimmy

Jimmy's Frivolous Bullshit

hi, I'm Jimmy. you might remember me from such smash hits as "posting my Evangelion crossover fic here and nothing else" and "not consistently using the forums otherwise in over four years." noticed they made a dedicated infodump subforum, though, so I figured it'd be handy to have a thread to...
  5. Jersey Jimmy

Tell us what you think of the character above!

I'd be willing to say XY was the high water mark for pokespe as a whole, and X being a great protagonist is an important part of that. it also helps that half of his gimmick is mega evolution. I like mega evolution quite a bit. Winona
  6. Jersey Jimmy

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

really cool how we've gotten to a point where TPCi are potentially maybe teasing gen 5 remakes and the fandom's response is near-universal unshakeable dread. truly a sign of a franchise that is definitely in a very healthy place.
  7. Jersey Jimmy

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

published Chapter 12 of Inferno! which is honestly more or less two chapters in one. that one kinda got away from me a bit.
  8. Jersey Jimmy

TEEN: Understanding an Inferno
    Threadmarks: Chapter 12: Bad Scene, Everyone's Fault

Chapter 12: Bad Scene, Everyone's Fault “Ayanami? Listen, um... I wanted to ask you if everything’s alright.” Rei met her with silence. That the class representative had even felt the urge to approach her was enough of an answer in its own right. “Is it fine if I sit with you?” Rei’s eyes...
  9. Jersey Jimmy

Music What songs have great lyrics?

Gatherers - twelve omaha solemn certainty it's one thing to appeal directly to me and write a post-hardcore song about Local58 of all things. it's another entirely to make that song absolutely heart-rending.
  10. Jersey Jimmy

published Chapter 11 of Inferno yesterday, after a not-very-fun writing process. turned out really well, though.
  11. Jersey Jimmy

Threadmarks: Chapter 11: I Didn't Want to Join Your Stupid Cult Anyway

Chapter 11: I Didn't Want to Join Your Stupid Cult Anyway "God, Dez, I'm so sorry, I just... I-I didn't want to make you--" "Why are you apologizing to me? You've got nothin' to apologize for... if that's, y'know, how you feel, then that's fine. Thing I don't get is, why not just... tell me...
  12. Jersey Jimmy

Does the fandom ever bug you?

holy 14-year necro I'm not really in tune with either the anime or manga fandoms all that much anymore, but I've never liked the anime's fandom. it really just boils down to shipping console wars, the same seven or eight 20-year-old jokes repeated ad nauseam, a really uncomfortable obsession...
  13. Jersey Jimmy

Do you like your favorite Pokémon's shiny palette?

Porygon line: huge fan of the blue/white combo in general, though I kinda wish they changed Porygon-Z's eye color, too. Medicham: blue and yellow's a strong combo, and the slight gold tint to their skin works with it. Starmie: it really depends on how saturated that particular game's colors are...
  14. Jersey Jimmy

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

man, something about Erika being the taller one between her and Sabrina does not sit right with me.
  15. Jersey Jimmy

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

four times to be exact, if we're not counting James. most notably the one who is Definitely Not Ethan.
  16. Jersey Jimmy

DISCUSSION: Most Popular Region to Set a Fic

Hoenn through Unova for me, with emphasis on Unova. this may or may not having something to do with my firm belief that gens 3-5 were the high point of the franchise, but their regions just in general contain a truckload of intriguing characters & lore to base fics around, and I feel like they...
  17. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter 10 of Understanding an Inferno has been done for a couple weeks, but I just now actually posted it here; also translated the edits I've been making to prior chapters onto Bulbagarden, as well. because, uh, there was a lot of shit I wasn't happy with.
  18. Jersey Jimmy

Threadmarks: Chapter 10: Discomfort Revisited

Chapter 10: Discomfort Revisited Today was going to be a better day. She'd reiterated it to herself over and over. Her schedule would be nearly identical to Asuka's, so at the very least, she wouldn't be alone. That was an improvement from yesterday. She'd also made it a point to leave...
  19. Jersey Jimmy

published chapter 9 of Understanding an Inferno, we're so back
  20. Jersey Jimmy

Threadmarks: Chapter 9: I Am Everything That's Normal

Chapter 9: I Am Everything That's Normal “...You... got me a present?” Rei’s eyes fell upon the small box in Asuka’s outstretched hand. Nothing particularly fancy, really - just solid burgundy all-around. The choice of color almost evoked Christmas, a fact that clashed mightily with the...
Back
Top Bottom