• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Zekrom vs Reshiram vs Kyurem

Today marks exactly two years that I have been a member of Bulbagarden Forums. In that time, I have won some, lost some, watched the rise of megas and the fairy-type, and given 853 Pokémon trading cards to my younger brother so that he would never be like me, doomed to be forever second best at...
  2. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Random poll!

Definitely a Talonflame as big as Lugia. No question.
  3. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Noivern vs. Crobat

Noivern. Crobat looks like he was up too late last night and didn't get enough coffee this morning.
  4. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Sunkern vs. Mega Rayquaza

I can't decide- one, everyone thinks you're a noob and the other everyone think's you're a jerk. Well, and a noob. So maybe Sunkern actully, although I voted for tie.
  5. The_Ideal_Dragon

GO Really?

Thank you, some one who at least sort of agrees. As for human interaction, I remember as a little kid always talking about pokemon with my friends, or even strangers from Gen 1 to Gen 6! Pokemon was already great for human interaction. I just don't like Pokemon Go because it brings the game...
  6. The_Ideal_Dragon

GO Really?

And I will respectfully disagree to the disagreement. If I went to a community event, I would go to enjoy the community event. Not to watch people play and talk about a game. That's exactly what I'm trying to get at with this thread. People are playing a game instead of enjoying the whatever...
  7. The_Ideal_Dragon

GO Really?

Really? All I can say about Pokemon Go is that it is a horrible game. You don't have to do any work. You just walk around outside with your phone. I walk around outside every day without staring at my smartphone. I biked down to the beach the other day and you would not believe how many people I...
  8. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Luxray vs. Pyroar

Hakuna Matata
  9. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Battle of the Butterflies!

yes
  10. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Dialga or Primal Dialga?

I actually like the original better. I just don't like the coloring, I don't think that orange is a good color for Dialga. Not that I don't like the blue-orange combo in general. GO METS!!!!!
  11. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Battle of the fully-evolved frogs!

Toxicroak. He has the best typing, and I like his design. But.....Greninja would almost certainly win in a battle. That seems to be the common theme, doesn't it? Greninja and Toxicroak?
  12. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Battle of the Kings!(Nidoking vs Slaking vs Slowking vs Kingler vs Kingdra vs Seaking!!!)

Random stroke of inspiration to make this. I love Kingdra, because Water-Dragon in general is just one of my favorite type combos. Also, seahorses are cool and Kingdra's not bad in a battle, either. What about you?
  13. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Emboar vs Magmar vs Katy Perry vs Katniss Everdeen

Oh oops. Sorry about the double Emboars.
  14. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Battle of the most beautiful Pokemon: Diancie vs Milotic!

I love Milotic. When I first saw Gyrados, I thought that a sea serpent should be more regal. Milotic answered my prayers. Diancie actually never looked pretty to me, but that's just me.
  15. The_Ideal_Dragon

How did you get introduced to Pokemon and how did you became a fan?

In second grade, there was a guy on my school bus named Savion, and he was 4 years older. He gave he exactly 6 Pokemon trading cards. I remember what they are to this day: Slowpoke, Roselia, Kakuna, Staryu, Kricketot, and the trainer card Switch.Then, a few months later when Gen 5 was coming...
  16. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Noivern vs. Crobat

Good match-up! Both of these are very special too me, as I used both of them too beat Elite 4 in their respective games. Also, both are in my battle deck for tgc. But I will have too say Noivern. I think he has the better design, though I'm pretty sure Crobat has better stats. But for the most...
  17. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Emboar vs Magmar vs Katy Perry vs Katniss Everdeen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Well, they look too similar too ignore. Come on... 9028[/ATTACH]
  18. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Luxray vs. Pyroar

Pyroar. Fire Lions>lightning lions
  19. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Pseudo Legendary Showdown!

SALAMENCE SALAMENCE SALAMENCE SALAMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2: Metagross. The only one that stands a fighting chance and Salamence would still wipe him out. 3: Hydreigon. 4: Dragonite 5: Garchomp. 6: Goodra. SERIOUSLY...
Back
Top Bottom