Search results for query: *

• Users: flanl
  • Order by date
  1. F

Generation VI: The Future

What if Blobby IS ACTUALLY JUST MEGA DITTO
  2. F

So are we forgetting that for the pentagonal "gen 6" mark on Pokémon, the game value is programmed to be one of 6 values? Why would they put extra ones in? And also, they know there's a game coming and they're just torturing us to torture us. They knew we were expecting them to announce at...
  3. F

Come on, guys. We all know Gen VII won't be on NX. It's going to be released in the next two years, and the NX hasn't been released yet. Considering that, also consider that ds Pokémon games were being released for a couple years after the 3ds came out (aka pretty much all of gen v) and that xy...
  4. F

Re: This week's Pokemon announcement! What do you think? Then take the poll as though it asks what game will be announced on the 21st.
  5. F

Re: This week's Pokemon announcement! What do you think? Respectfully, I don't believe you understand. Announcement Wednesday. More details 21st.
  6. F

Re: This week's Pokemon announcement! What do you think? I know. But they don't usually seem to say much about the game until later.
  7. F

Re: This week's Pokemon announcement! What do you think? Roaring Skies on Wednesday. Roaring Skies features a lot of new concepts. If you look around, it seems as though an announcement is to be made surrounding Pokémon on the 21st. This would complement any Wednesday announcement...
  8. F

Re: This week's Pokemon announcement! What do you think? Then again, Pokémon has started to fall into a lot more routines. Plus, the Internet's signs all point to an announcement. On the other hand, I'm quite glad someone posted.
  9. F

What are your thoughts on Pokemon Shuffle?

If you want a freemium Pokemon game, play Rumble World. It's actually worth your time.
  10. F

This week's Pokemon announcement! What do you think? This being my first post on the forums and the fact that I'm a bit of a noob would leave me to think that I won't get any replies, but this is worth a shot. Please take the poll. Thank you. Anyways, according to last year's announcement of...
Back
Top Bottom