Search results for query: *

• Users: Elementar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Elementar

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)
    Threadmarks: OP

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia Hey everyone, and welcome to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia, created to celebrate the end of SSBU's DLC. This game will be hosted by @ReturnofMCH and myself, @Elementar. This is a 9 player game with a semi-open setup. The roles are based on each era of Smash...
  2. Elementar

Elementar was lynched! He was...

Hello TWR members. Firstly, thank you to all of you individually for making this a wonderful community to be a part of. You’re all terrific and have made TWR a great place to be. I have enjoyed every mafia game here, no matter how bastard it was. Secondly, I am sad to say that I’m officially...
  3. Elementar

Notice Farewell for now, and thank you :)

Hello F&G members! Firstly, thank you to all of you individually for making this a wonderful community to be a part of. You’re all terrific and have made F&G the best place to be. Secondly, I am sad to say that I’m officially retiring as staff and taking a break from the forum. With new and...
  4. Elementar

Mafia Mafia Universe Hydra Event 2018

Hey everyone. The following is a message from Ampharos over on Mafia Universe, and is an invitation sent out to many communities for their annual Hydra Event...
  5. Elementar

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

Hello everyone, and welcome to YOU Mafia! This game is based entirely on YOU, and guess what?! It's going to be a part of the BMU. The role and alignment you get will be based on YOU. YOU finally get to play as yourself :) I hope YOU enjoy the game :) Without further ado, here are the...
  6. Elementar

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)
    Threadmarks: OP

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia Hello everybody, and welcome to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia. This game is hosted by @returnofmastercrazyhand and myself, @Elementar. In order to celebrate the upcoming release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, we decided to do two games...
  7. Elementar

The War Room Awards 2018! - Voting is Over!

It’s that time of the year again… Welcome, War Room members, to the 2018 War Room Awards! This time each year, we all look back on the previous season of mafia to remember and appreciate those that have made the season so enjoyable. There’s always a game or moment that will stand out to you...
  8. Elementar

Mafia Voltron Mafia ~ Endgame (Crashing Back to Earth)

Voltron Mafia Hey everybody, and welcome to Voltron Mafia! For those of you that don’t know, Voltron: Legendary Defender is currently a series on Netflix, based on the 1980s animated series, Voltron: Defender of the Universe. The former is what this game is based on, and admittedly, is as...
  9. Elementar

Mafia Chemical Compounds Mafia - Endgame (TBC)

Chemical Compounds Mafia Hey everyone. Welcome to Chemical Compounds Mafia, the sequel to our previous game, Periodic Table Mafia. The hosts will be the same this time around, with @Pikochu and myself, @Elementar, hoping to make this a good game. However, there’s a twist this time. Instead...
  10. Elementar

Mafia ASDF Movie Mafia ~ Endgame (It must've been Marmite)

ASDF Movie Mafia Hello everyone. Welcome to ASDF Movie Mafia, a game based on the viral Youtube videos by TomSka. In this game, players will (literally) assume the roles of ridiculous characters. There are a couple of things different from this game compared to my past games, so read...
  11. Elementar

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

Hey everyone. After much consideration, the staff have decided to create a new Caption the Screenshot thread. In this game, people post an image and write their own caption underneath. However, previous instalments of the game have ended due to inappropriate content. As such, each post in this...
  12. Elementar

Mafia Lovers Mafia ~ Signups

Lovers Mafia Hello everyone, and welcome to Lovers Mafia. This is a mentor game, meaning that you can either sign up as a student or mentor. However, mentors will still be playing in this game. The main mechanic of this game is that mentors will be bound with their students through the use...
  13. Elementar

Mafia Super Smash Bros.: All In Non-Mafia ~ Endgame (Smashed)

Super Smash Bros.: All In Non-Mafia Hello everyone, and welcome to my first non-mafia game. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to ask as many questions as you like if you are confused. The flavour text will be connected to SSB Mafia and the next game in the series, SSB 2 Mafia. It will serve...
  14. Elementar

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)
    Threadmarks: Opening Post and Player Rost

Elementar’s Mafia Universe The flavour text will continue from the end of Periodic Table Mafia. And I hope you have fun playing the game :) Prologue ~ Black Snow Elementar neared the summit. Light layers of tears became crusted upon the skin of his cheeks, like a plate of frosted paper...
  15. Elementar

Mafia Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia ~ Endgame (Zune)
    Threadmarks: Opening Post and Player Roster

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia WARNING: The flavour text will have SPOILERS. Whilst major spoilers won’t be seen until later, there’ll be minor spoilers scattered throughout. Please read at own caution. Distant streaks of gold tore through blank masses of space; albeit the specked...
  16. Elementar

Mafia Fire Emblem Fates Mafia ~ Endgame ~ (Together We Fall) ~ Vallite Forces Win
    Threadmarks: Signups and Player Roster

Fire Emblem Fates Mafia “I now announce you King, and Queen, of Valla.” The surrounding swarm of people applauded and cheered. Both the royal families of Hoshido and Nohr were standing together, seeing their shared brother stand upon the raised stage with his wife, Azura. Most of Corrin’s...
  17. Elementar

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame
    Threadmarks: Signups and Player Roster

Periodic Table Mafia Welcome to Periodic Table Mafia, hosted by @Pikochu and co-hosted by @Elementar. It is an 18 player game, and players will use roles based on some of the most popular elements. The game is a NOC (No-Outside-Contact) game, meaning that you can only talk within the thread...
  18. Elementar

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Artemis Fowl Mafia OP It was finally the end. But time for recollections needed to follow. Especially after this end. Holly sat with the shell of Artemis. Amnesia was not a blessing, and unlike Artemis’ other deeds, this wasn’t an exception. Even Artemis fell victim in the end, and the...
  19. Elementar

Mafia Marvel Avengers Mafia ~ Signups (04/01/2017)

Marvel Avengers Mafia BEEP. Tony's phone sprung to life. The once swinging bachelor was now riddled with guilt and loneliness, immersing himself in hopeless work that proved to be a cheap attempt at letting his mind rest. Rhodey hobbled steadily over to the mobile and picked it up. "Hey...
  20. Elementar

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!
    Threadmarks: Signups, Player Roster, OP and FT

Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia A blazing red shuriken collided with Charizard’s figure as Blast Burn consumed Greninja’s. The arena was enveloped in an inferno, hushing the stadium’s persistent murmurs effortlessly. The dust settled and revealed no change. The gladiator’s stances hadn’t wavered...
Back
Top Bottom