• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Boss1708

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

My favorites are Drednaw, Polteageist, Centiskorch, Dragapult and Wooloo. Also I love many of the Gmax Pokemon forms, especially Gmax Charizard.
  2. Boss1708

What was the best part of BDSP?

My favorite part of BDSP is definitely the Battle Tower. Master Class in particular is a real challenge. It's more challenging than any other Battle Facility we've had in the past, because the AI is just much better. Bonus points for all the important NPCs showing up there, it makes the battles...
  3. Boss1708

Am I the only one who still likes BDSP?

I feel the same way about BDSP. It is my favorite game since BW2. Glad someone feels the same way about it!
  4. Boss1708

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

So... no Battle Facility... confirmed? This is exactly what I feared. Suddenly a lot of my hype for SV has disappeared. What are those School (Battle) Contests like? Do they have a level cap like Battle Facilities? DLC is my last hope for SV, at this point.
  5. Boss1708

What was the hardest fight for you

The hardest battle for me was the Champion battle vs Cynthia in Pokemon Platinum. I still don't know how I won.
  6. Boss1708

Am I the only one who still likes BDSP?

You're not the only one, friend. I think BDSP is a very good game, and I feel like there's a lot more people who like it. It just seems popular to hate BDSP these days, for some reason (actually I know the reasons why, I just mostly disagree with them). BDSP did a lot of things right, and I...
  7. Boss1708

Anyone here who actually hopes the upcomming games are going to be easy?

What rumour? Could you please elaborate?
  8. Boss1708

Region Speculation Thread

Guys, I live in Spain, and I definitely get Spanish vibes from this region. I think it is indeed Spain! Personally, I would've preferred a return to Japan, or a region based on China or India. I'm kinda tired of them going to Europe so often. It's getting a bit repetitive. But Spain is still a...
  9. Boss1708

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

You're acting like Legends: Arceus is an objective improvement over the traditional Pokemon formula, which is your personal bias, I think. Oh, you KNOW it's going to happen sooner or later? Do you also know the lottery numbers? :P Jokes aside, let's just wait and see. Gen 9 will be announced...
  10. Boss1708

I think (and hope) you're both wrong, we will know once Gen 9 is announced.
  11. Boss1708

Like I already said in another thread, Pokemon Legends: Arceus reaaally isnt my cup of tea. The moment I learned that the human trainers themselves could receive damage from wild Pokemon, and that the boss battles focus on the Trainer, I knew this game wasnt for me. As long as Legends remains...
  12. Boss1708

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Despite disliking Legends: Arceus as a whole, I want to point out the few things that I do like about the game: 1. The new forms of Palkia and Dialga are BADASS imo. I really like them. I wish they were available in BDSP tbh. 2. Being able to complete the Pokedex without the need for trading...
  13. Boss1708

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Thank you! I am currently playing Shining Pearl and Let's Go Eevee, and having tons of fun!
  14. Boss1708

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Personally, I think Legends: Arceus is an incomplete game for more reasons than just the small Pokedex. Yes, the Pokedex is surprisingly small, but I think there are bigger problems with the game than just the Pokedex size. Legends: Arceus is very content lacking imo. There is no equivalent for...
  15. Boss1708

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Serious question, since I haven't been following the recent leaks until now: Is there anything to do in PL:A after you beat the story? Is there something like a Battle Facility (your typical Battle Tower knockoff)? Something like Contests, Secret Bases, Pokemon Amie, etc? Is there ANY actual...
  16. Boss1708

Why the hate for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

I don't think it's an exaggeration, but I hope you're right. Seeing all the hate for BDSP on here made me a little sad. I hope it's just a case of people that dislike the game being much louder, like you said. Sure, but overall I would say that sales are still the best metric we have. I know...
  17. Boss1708

Why the hate for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

After spending a lot of time here on Bulbagarden Forums, I got the wrong impression that BDSP were universally hated games. But the general opinion around the internet seems to be a lot closer to the 50/50 like-dislike ratio, compared to the overwhelming near 100% dislike that we see here on...
  18. Boss1708

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee appreciation thread (also, my personal review of the game)

The postgame is pretty good. My favorite part are the Master Trainers, as well as the ability to battle Blue (now the leader of Viridian Gym), Green and Red. Red in particular is tough as f*ck, all of his Pokemon are level 85, and he has a Mega on top of that! It's very satisfying.
  19. Boss1708

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee appreciation thread (also, my personal review of the game)

I recently got Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, and I have been playing it since then. I am now in the postgame, so I think it is a good time to give my review of the game. Let's Go has really surprised me in a positive way. So much so, that I am willing to name it a hidden gem in the Pokemon franchise...
  20. Boss1708

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Funnily enough, it's always one of you guys quoting me first, and not vice versa. Interesting isn't it? This is probably my last post in this thread, so don't worry, I am going to let you guys hate BDSP in peace now. This is the BDSP hate thread, after all ;) There is nothing confusing...
Back
Top Bottom