• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Boss1708
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Boss1708

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee appreciation thread (also, my personal review of the game)

I recently got Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, and I have been playing it since then. I am now in the postgame, so I think it is a good time to give my review of the game. Let's Go has really surprised me in a positive way. So much so, that I am willing to name it a hidden gem in the Pokemon franchise...
  2. Boss1708

Question about potential unused content in FRLG

I was reading about unused content in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen on Bulbapedia, and there is something that got me a bit surprised... There is data about unused game locations on the Sevii Islands. These unused locations are called Sevii Isle 6, 7, 8, 9, 22, 23 and 24, but according to...
  3. Boss1708

BDSP Appreciation thread

I am making this thread for all those people who, like me, feel uncomfortable talking about BDSP in other threads, due to the overwhelming negativity there. Negativity that I find completely unjustified for the most part. So, this thread is for those of us who think BDSP is a great game, and...
  4. Boss1708

What if BDSP was released initially "incomplete" on purpose?

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl were released incomplete, with a large portion of its game content missing from the physical cartridge game. Said missing content was made available to us with a Day 1 patch, adding everything that wasn't included in the physical cartridge (the game's finished...
  5. Boss1708

Best "3D Era" Pokemon game?

I feel that Pokemon games can be divided in 2 big eras: the 2D era (RGB to BW2) and the 3D era (XY to SwSh currently). So, my question is, what is the BEST game of the 3D era sofar, for you? X/Y Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Sun/Moon Ultra Sun/ Ultra Moon Let's Go Pikachu/ Let's Go Eevee Sword/...
  6. Boss1708

SwSh How do you rate Sword/Shield (+DLC)?

How do you rate SwSh(+DLC) from 0 to 10, compared to previous main series games? (The DLC counts as part of the full game)
  7. Boss1708

Will the Let's Go series continue?

Basically what the title says: will the Let's Go games continue? And when?
  8. Boss1708

In the Pokémon World, where would you like to live?

In the Pokémon World, where would you like to live? In what Region, and in what particular town or city? You can choose one main residence, and also one holiday residence.
  9. Boss1708

If you could only choose ONE Pokémon game to play from now on, which one would you choose? And why?

Imagine you were told you could only play ONE Pokémon game from now on. And you aren't allowed to play any other Pokémon game in the future, just the one you are about to choose. Which game would you choose? Spin-off Pokémon games are also allowed. Easy mode: you are allowed to choose one main...
  10. Boss1708

Which is your favourite Pokémon of each Elemental Type?

Which is your favourite Pokémon of each elemental type? You may also explain what is it about its design that you find appealing. Hard mode: you can only list each Pokémon once. You cannot list a dual type Pokémon as your favourite in two different types. Normal: Sawsbuck Fire: Charizard...
  11. Boss1708

Why does Western Media condemn Islamophobia, but not Christianophobia?

The vast majority of Western Media was terribly concerned about the Islamophobic mosque attack in New Zealand (and rightfully so, needless to say). But, in contrast, when a much bigger anti-Christian terrorist attack occurred in Sri Lanka, against Christians... it was quickly swept under the...
  12. Boss1708

PB's Pokémon Opinions Corner

Hey guys! I will be posting my opinions about the Pokémon main series games here. I will also make rankings about the different aspects of the main series games, such as ranking my favourite games, features, regions, gym leaders, MCs, etc. So be sure to check them out if you are interested...
  13. Boss1708

Which is your favourite non-battle-related feature in Pokémon?

Aside of awesome battle related features like the Battle Frontier, PWT, White Treehollow, etc, there have been some really great non-battle-related features throughout the games like Contests, Super Contests, Secret Bases, Sinnoh Underground, Pokeathlon, etc. So, which one is your favourite...
  14. Boss1708

Your Favourite Male Player Characters?

Which are your favourite male Player Character designs throughout the series? You can also rank all of them from favourite to least favourite. We are talking about the main series games, not the anime, manga, etc. ---------- Here is my list: Ethan (HG/SS) Red (FR/LG) Hilbert Brendan...
  15. Boss1708

Which "not very well known" countries would you like to see as a Pokémon Region in the future?

I have realized that the reason why I seem to dislike European-based regions in Pokémon, is because Game Freak always choose the obvious choices (France, UK and I bet Spain is next xD). So how about something less obvious? For example, I would really like a Pokémon region based on Bulgaria...
  16. Boss1708

Would you be interested in a NFE-Pokémon-only game or game mode?

I was thinking... Would you guys be interested in a Pokémon game that follows the exact same base structure of the main series games (beat gyms, defeat villain team, challenge Pokémon League), but with first (and maybe middle) stage evolutions only? I was thinking it could be something like...
  17. Boss1708

The Pokémon main series Music Appreciation Thread

I have never seen this kind of thread around here, so I thought, wynaut do it? Post your favourite tracks from the main series Pokémon games and share them with your fellow forum members! Enjoy! I will start with my favourite Route 1 theme: View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ajhgkYFCG0&t=8s
  18. Boss1708

SUPER POLL: What is your FAVOURITE main series Pokémon game (or games) of all time?

I made a similar thread before the release of Sun and Moon, and I think now is the time for an updated version of that thread, to include Gen VII. Also, some people might have changed their ranking of favourites since 2016. So: 1. Choose your favourite main series game from the poll: the game...
  19. Boss1708

Do Inaccessible Doors and Rooms in Gen VI annoy you?

Many people criticized XY for the Locked Powerplant sections in Kalos. People even say XY is left incomplete because of those and consider them an "unsolved mystery of Gen VI". I have also heard people complain about the locked doors in Mauville Hills, and also in New Mauville, both in ORAS...
  20. Boss1708

Shigeru Ohmori is the director of SM. Thoughts and opinions?

I was very shocked to learn that Masuda is not directing SM. It is the first time ever that he is letting somebody else direct an initial pair game. Are you ok with this? Do you think Shigeru Ohmori will do a good job with SM, based on his experience sofar? What do you think of the only game he...
Back
Top Bottom