Search results for query: *

1. R

COMPLETE: Digimon: You'll Get All Floaty

Or, the reason why Arukenimon and Mummymon have a Jeep. One day, the infamous gijinka duo were driving through the desert for no particular reason. For no other particular reason, DemiDevimon was with them. The little bat Digimon didn't have a non-vampire-related care in the world...until a...
  2. R

What happened to the blogs?

We had them earlier, but the "Blogs" option isn't there anymore! I can't even get there from the forum index... Is this a glitch? EDIT AHOY: Hey, they're back!
  3. R

Attack of the Memcache Errors!

"Not again!" A fifteen-year-old girl's clenched fists met her computer desk as she growled with frustration. Her blue eyes and her pale skin were slowly turning as red as the sandals she wore. Some of her long black hair covered her shoulders, which were actually already covered by a rainbow...
  4. R

What is it with humanity and the number three?

Tons of things come in threes, from sections of a story's plot, to jokes, to slogans, and even meals. Why do you suppose that is?
  5. R

Earthbound

This game stinks. (You will not get that unless you've seen the ads.) Anyway, let's talk about Earthbound, shall we? We can talk about the crazy enemies, or the pop-culture references (Diamond Dog, anyone?), or how creepy the game gets at certain times, or anything else! Now, let's go beat...
  6. R

I can't believe 4kids did this...

I don't know how to post a link, but I'm sure that some of you might already know about this. Remember when some of the 4kids characters sang the national anthem? It was a couple of years ago, but I just watched the video today, and I couldn't believe what they were doing with the anthem...
  7. R

What's your favorite vacation place...

...that isn't the beach? Everyone I ask is always, "The beach! The beach! The beach!" ...I'm tired of hearing about the beach. No offense to any people who do like the beach, of course. So, if the beach happened to be closed, where would you want to go instead? Personally, I'd like...
  8. R

Come on everybody, take a chance...

I'm going underground to do the Dig Dug Dance! I saw that commercial the other day. But that's not important right now. Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you. As you can probably tell from what I said above, I kinda have a weird sense of humor. But that's okay, right? By the way, I'm...
Back
Top Bottom