• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Pandora

Romance in the Fire Emblem World!

1) Fiora is Eliwood's canon wife. 2) Farina is Hector's canon wife. 3) Florina is Lyn's canon partner. 4) Saleh is Eirika's canon husband. 5) L'arachel is Ephraim's canon wife. 6) Olivia is Chrom's canon wife. 7) Sumia is Robin's canon wife. 8) Katarina is Kris canon wife. 9) Dorothea is...
  2. Pandora

Masters Canonizing the Protagonists

Well, it's quite close to what I imagined, I'm just put off that they decided to canonize Brendan over May. She is incredibly more popular than him, not because of the anime but also she has the superior design. Well, Pokemon is a damn multiverse so any protagonist and team is canon in...
  3. Pandora

Speculation If you were GameFreak

yeah, makes sense. But even so, i particuarly think Russia with the cold war, fits Sinnoh theme: dimensions, space time, robots, etc... As for Greek references in Hoenn, besides the santorini based city, there's the sky pilar that has greek architecture.. Even if nowadays this style is not...
  4. Pandora

Pokemon you like but whose evo/pre-evo you hate or don't care about?

i love litiwick, but i don't like it's evolutions very much, and i'd love if it had a branched evolution that still looked like a creepy candle.
  5. Pandora

How would you feel if we got yet another R/B/Y remake?

i agree with some points. It's understandable gen1 fans being nostalgic, but others generations like Sinnoh needs new spotlight and to be fixed and as well. If you interpret that the virtual consoles are a hint of more kanto stories that's alright, but realistically, the fact it was...
  6. Pandora

I think that retconing the areas is easy, but spreading the gyms, i need to agree, would be difficult, unless they do something similar to DP and Platinum minor changes. Anyway, why do you think the gyms need to be changed? I never considered this possibility. :)
  7. Pandora

1) i agree that oras and frlg pokemon distribution was a disappointment, but this is an issue that can be easily fixed in remakes. 2) and regarding plot, what's left for kanto? the legendaries, and developing team rocket and others characters can be done in a remake. 3) The region being lacking...
  8. Pandora

if so, ruby and sapphire needed a sequel, but we got a remake. Also, by this logic, bw can get another sequel finishing Team plasma or Colress plot cause we don't know what happened with him , right? Plus DP needs a sequel to know if Cyrus really died, cause remake isn't enough. Honestly, a...
  9. Pandora

Generation IV Remake Speculation

i don't remember, as he appears just in the battle tower and has no bigger role in the games. But anyway, i have no problem with having him as a recurrent character, as he's Barry's father... would be interesting to know more about their relationship, and give barry more developemnt, so a lot...
  10. Pandora

i agree that kanto is boring by today's standarts, but a remake can revamp the plot, and kanto needs a redesign. I 'm ok with a Kanto remake, but not now. I think it will happen eventually because, in a business perspective, it's a safe move and "easy money." I can see the Kanto remake in...
  11. Pandora

yeah, Riley and Cheryl, they have legendaries in battle tower. But as for example, Marley has her own storyline linked to Shaymin,and so, she's the only one who owns Shaymin, ,in the same way Cheryl is the only trainer who owns Cresselia, and Riley the one who has a Regigigas. that's just a...
  12. Pandora

look at their team, they exclusively own those sinnoh legendaries. Unlike Marley and Buck, there's no background or explanation, but those facts can be stretched and used in the storyline
  13. Pandora

I can see a Kanto remake happening, but not now and not before Sinnoh remakes. i realized the stats trainer have a lot of room for post game episodes as supportive characters with their own arc like Zinnia,; They already have their own characterization and each of them are linked to legendary...
  14. Pandora

Favorite Music Discussion Thread

i dont think laverre city is edgy, i was referring to other musics that i listed like black city for example. But laverre cityt has a creepy fairytale feel,,,not sure if creepy is the right word anyway lol
  15. Pandora

What if the games had (moral) choices?

i understand... i pretty much agree. Romnce is not the pokemon focus and I hate when a game forces a romantic interest on me, unless it's a really deveopled and mature relationship, that pretty much will not happen in pokemon. But if romance needs to be hinted in the games, would be better...
  16. Pandora

yeah but he's not a game character.
  17. Pandora

i think moral choices and open ends can work, depending of how it's implemented. I can see it adding to the roleplaying and customizing the personality of the player character. yeah, that's right, but if they want to implement romance, i want they keep it open to interpretation. For example...
  18. Pandora

Favorite Music Discussion Thread

For now, i'm in love with unova route 10, sinnoh route 209, route 228 and hoenn route 111 and route 113. I love darker or edgy songs, like Mt Pyre, N's castle, Viridian Forest, Laverre City, Santalune Forest, oreburgh cave, Black city, tin tower, abandoned ship, etc.. Pokemon has a lot of...
  19. Pandora

Speculation If you were GameFreak

interesting... i think hoenn should be Greece as Sootopolis is designed over santorini and there's a lot of greek architecture references. and Sinnoh should be Russia. the battle frontier is already based on Russian territory, so would be better make the whole region based on Russia. Anyway...
  20. Pandora

Do you think that the removal of Gyms is permanent?

yeah i think it will be something along this lines, also i can see in the future games the gym quest being a post game i'm happy they removed gyms actually. Even if the trial captains are a "reboot" of the gym leader concept, i think this bring new air for the franchise you said everything...
Back
Top Bottom