• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Preview XY093: The Double Battle in the Hyakkoku Gym! Gojika's Future Sight!!

Finally, been waiting for this episode for so long. Lets see if frogadier evolves or not, just a few more hours left.
  2. B

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

So does that mean TF arc will only be 15-20 episode long? Man i sure wanted it t be longer.
  3. B

Preview XY090: A Tag Battle is a Friendship Battle! Eievui's First Time in a Fight!!

Looks like eevee is gonna commit suicide in it's first battle lol.
  4. B

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

Ah, the inevitable TF arrival and Ash/Alain meet up, i still can't believe TF appearence was in doubts. Oh well it's all starting to take place. Ash greninja doesn't look too different than it's norm self but what a weird concept they could've easily make a it mega, maybe bcuz they wanted to...
  5. B

Talonflame weak or not

What? From where does it seem weak, it's the most consistent and imo the strongest kalos pokemon on the roster right now. The only thing that's holding it back is bcuz it's status as the regional bird but even still it's one hell of a battler.
  6. B

Preview XY090: A Tag Battle is a Friendship Battle! Eievui's First Time in a Fight!!

I'm not really liking this tag battle shtick, it's good for serena and all but if ash/serena lose it will ash's first lost to another trainer in 60 episodes just bcuz his partner had an inexperience battler, it just doesn't feel right. I would rather like the battle to be interrupted than seeing...
  7. B

Preview XYS04: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

As usual, mega zard x is kicking mega asses but it looks good. At least anime seems to care for elite four members by giving them mega's.
  8. B

Preview XYS04: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

So the color of the logo does mean something. This should be the last act imo, ash and alain are to cross paths soon so this will be perfect way to end the ME specials and bring the TF plot to the main anime, and to think that TF won't appear in the main anime is ridiculous, anyone should know...
  9. B

Preview XY086: Photo Op on Fire! Snap the Legend!!

Re: XY085: Moltes in Focus! Snap the Legend!! I wonder what move talonflame will learn upon evolving, brave bird and flair blitz are likely candidates but I'd prefer brave bird, if it learns flair blitz it will definatly forget flame charge which is it's valueable asset, so i's go with brave bird.
  10. B

Will Iris return in the XY saga?

Same here, i really don't wanna see iris again and i sure as hell don't want to see her gible evolve before ash's. Cilan is fine as far as i'm concerned.
  11. B

Worst Way Ash Has Lost The Pokemon League?

It's not too surprising you know. Ash is inevitably gonna win the league someday, so there's always a possibility of him winning in each region. You should know by now why trollbias was made in the first place, writers didn't had time to 'drag an elite four challenge' arc out of sinnoh due to...
  12. B

Preview Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Olympia & Serena's next Showcase

Re: Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Olympia & Serena's next Show Greninja time maybe? The next showcase came waaayy too early than expected and HOLY FUCK TALONFLAME.
  13. B

Preview XY086: Photo Op on Fire! Snap the Legend!!

Re: XY085: Moltes in Focus! Snap the Legend!! I bet no one in their right minds could've possibly imagine fletchinder's evolution during a fight against a f***ing moltress, talonflame is on the road to be the best bird of all without a doubt. Ash jumping into lava to save talonflame might...
  14. B

Best Running Gag?

Shipping is probably not something that comes to mind when talking about gags.
  15. B

Preview XY080: Tairenar and Yancham!! A Captivating Fiery Performance!!

What does trevor have to do with this? Poor guy never is getting the spotlight.
  16. B

Ash Possibly Getting a Mega Ring (Possible Proof, Thoughts + Usage in the Series )

Re: Ash Possibly Getting a Mega Ring (Possible Proof, Thoughts + Usage in the Series So you're basically saying ash is not competent, right?
  17. B

20th anviersary in the anime

That's just an additional treat my main point was the movie.
  18. B

There will be a movie at the 20th anniversary, they just need to make it epic. Too bad the legend brawl is happening this year, it could've been a perfect for the anniversary and dark ash on top of that i don't think anybody would've complained like they did with 10th anniversary.
  19. B

Have the league finale at the 20th anniversary, make ash win the league and then train for the elite four.
Back
Top Bottom