Search results for query: *

1. CronusNuzlocker

Changing Legendaries

Hey everyone. So I've written a couple storylocke's. and one of the things I tend to do is change some details and lore about legendary pokemon. I have a friend I talk to about the stories I'm writing but she gets upset about every change I want to make to legendaries and I'm starting to think...
  2. CronusNuzlocker

TEEN: Desolate Unova [ Randomized Black Nuzlocke ]

Hi everyone. I know I don't do much on this forum, and have been away for over a year. But I'm starting a new nuzlocke updating weekly, so I figured I'd share it here :) Page 1: Unceremonious Arrival Page 2: He called her Naomi Page 3: A berry bush Page 4: Shadow League Page 5: Floating Shells...
  3. CronusNuzlocker

How do I look?(Describing a physical character in FP

So here's an interesting question; How do you describe the physical attributes of the main character(such as eyes, hair etc) when writing in first person? I have a very strange writing style that is third person limited, but is flavoured by the mind of the character being focus'd on (i.e...
  4. CronusNuzlocker

EVERYONE: Cronus' short works

Figured I'd make a thread to post all my short fictions. These aren't ongoing works and are in no way related to each other. However I do enjoy writing them and didn't feel it was a good idea to make a separate thread for each. These are also posted on an art website which isn't fond of...
  5. CronusNuzlocker

EVERYONE: Fashion and Fyre[ Y Nuzlocke ]

A vagrant on the streets of Kalos battles the deadly team flare in his casual stroll across the countryside. As hilariously out of place as that sounds, it is actually a serious story and I hope you enjoy reading along with our odd protagonist. Comments are always welcome! There will be...
  6. CronusNuzlocker

TEEN: Siam Only Knows[ Omega Ruby Nuzlocke ]

I really don't know how to introduce this story. Each time I try writing a blurb it just seems stupid or cliche. So here's the deal, this is an Omega Ruby Nuzlocke that is very action heavy. I know you'll enjoy reading the story if you give it a chance. I appreciate all comments and feedback...
  7. CronusNuzlocker

Minimum moveset array

This may be something everyone's looked at before. But I didn't know and couldn't find the list online so I decided to work it out myself. Obviously, since there are type combinations that change a pokemon's weakness and resistance to a particular type, there must be a minimum set of types...
Back
Top Bottom