Search results for query: *

1. J

GEN VII: LF Non-English 4+IV Male Timid Alolan Vulpix FT 4IV Jolly Ditto

Hi. I'm looking for a non-English Alolan Vulpix. The gender must be Male. The nature must be Timid. The ability doesn't matter. There must be 4 or more perfect IVs. Both Defense and Special Defense must be perfect. Any other stat can be perfect as long as it counts to 4+. Type of Pokéball used...
  2. J

Review SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!

This is definitely one of my favorite Sun & Moon episodes. Mostly because it reminds me of Detective Conan in some elements. This episode starts with Rotom and Professor Kukui watching a detective show similar to Detective Conan, except the detective is a man, doesn't knock another man...
  3. J

Review SM012: The Extracurricular Lesson is Hidoide!?

Team Rocket nearly beating Ash... I don't have any words for this. I'd say this is my favorite Sun & Moon episode to date.
  4. J

Review SM008: Who'll Be in Charge of the Egg?

I know this is minor but did anyone notice the car's steering wheel is in the left side. This hasn't been done in Unova and Kalos despite being based on places that have the driver's seat on the left.
  5. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 108 Gongenzaka and Sawatari's duel was never shown, other than the fact it was over very quickly. Yuya tells Yuto that he wants to duel in his way and doesn't want to be possessed again. Yuya tells Shun/Shay and Yuto not to be consumed by anger, only for them to ignore him. Luckily, he...
  6. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

It's ok. Time for Episode 107. Sayaka runs to look for Kaito/Kite again. Allen, now knowing that Yuya related to Yusho, who he still thinks is a coward, pretty much starts to shun him. While I do understand the reasons why Allen views Yusho is a coward, I also think it's mean of him to treat...
  7. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Honestly, I didn't really mean they were. It was just a joke. Sorry for the confusion.
  8. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 106 Reiji presumably told Yusho about the Arc Project since he was with him and figured out a couple of things. Yusho's leg was revealed to be injured, by Edo/Aster. Yuri dueled five people. About those five people, I noticed they used Chumley's Kangaroo/Koala cards, Syrus's Roid cards...
  9. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 104 Yusho was transported between dimensions because of a certain someone. I kind of saw this coming. Yuya refuses to believe that Yusho abandons the Xyz Dimension without a good reason. Honestly, I like how Yuya still has faith on Yusho. This episode pretty much reveals why Yuto never...
  10. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 103 Kaito/Kite's family is carded. No wonder he attacks people who are not from Heartland, Academia/Academy or not. The kids from the Xyz dimension knew about Yusho. It was revealed that Yusho went to the Xyz Dimension to teach the people about dueling but when the evasion started, he...
  11. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 96. I do enjoy this episode. Sawatari, Chojiro, Gongenzaka, Shun and Reiji are holding security off. Even Reira won against Security and Jack smiled, so did Reiji. I still not a fan of Melissa Claire but I liked her thoughts on Jack's speech. Sigh, Sawatari being self centered as usual...
  12. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Looks like Yuya and Jack's duel is three episodes. Hope this duel is exciting. I haven't seen today's episode yet. Also, in episode 100, Yuya will travel to the Xyz Dimension, meaning a new arc.
  13. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 95 This one is a bit dark, but I actually enjoy it. The commons killed Seregy. Jean lost it and announces martial law. More rioting. Crow saves Shinji's and tries to reason with them about the revolution and the Dimensional war. Crow did raise some good points but Shinji not only puts...
  14. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 93 Crow doesn't like the idea of the revolution since overthrowing the Tops won't change anything and they left a kid in the middle of the streets. There is something that confused me, in episode 80, Sam was convinced that Yuya was part of the Tops and still thought of Jack as a traitor...
  15. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 90 Shun beats up the guards. So are the others.:ROFLMAO: Roger. What is it that you said about the Commons bark but no bite? Yuya draws the card Yoko gave him and remembers her words. Even more rioting. Loving this episode. Even more funny scenes. When the cart containing Gallager and...
  16. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 47. I can recognise that Yuri is voiced by Michael Liscio Jr. Not really fond of the voice in my opinion. Sure, since he voices Yuya, it does kind of make sense for him to voice Yuri since he is a Fusion counterpart of Yuya but at the same time, I feel that Yuri is miscast. Rin's name is...
  17. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 89 Yugo believes Yuzu is dead. To Security, just telling a criminal to stop won't make them stop. I'm still bothered with the intrusion penalty thing. I kind of thought this was a Standard Dimension thing. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember the penalty thing in the...
  18. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I heard Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V is finally airing in the United States on February 21 on Nicktoons. I wonder how many episodes Nicktoons will air in a week since Australia is nearly finishing Season 1 (first 49 episodes). I wonder when the UK (where I live in), airs ARC-V, if they plan to.
  19. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 46 I noticed someone insulted Yoko by saying "You're absurd!". Nothing was said in the original. Beserk Yuya shouldn't, for one second, say "Swing into action". Instead on Nico saying that someone tresspassing is the reason why the feed is down, he says the reason why is because "all our...
  20. J

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 88 Its good to see Crow's Black Bird fly. Also, I'm still not impressed with Crow for not being able to hear Yuya scream in pain last episode (since it's pretty audible). This is one of the perfect example of why I hate the Commons. A minute ago, Yuya, who they believe is a Top (which I...
Back
Top Bottom