Search results for query: *

1. T

GEN VI: FT: HA Froakie and Super Size Pumpkaboo

Are there any super size pumpkaboo still up for trade?
  2. T

GEN VI: Shiny Charm help

Thread should be up to date. Feel free to PM me with offers or post them in the thread.
  3. T

Would it be tradeback? PM me when you can trade.
  4. T

GEN VI: LF HA Espurr or male Meowstic

I have a male Meowstic, but it's not HA. If you're still interested, let me know.
  5. T

The list is now up to date.
  6. T

I need help completing my Pokedex so I can get my shiny charm- if anyone could help me, I would be very grateful, even if you just trade some to me and I trade them back. I don't have much to give, but I do have some 5IV Mawiles, some 4IV Dream Ball female Dwebbles, an extra Mesprit, an extra...
  7. T

Pokemon Transfer

Hi! I need to trade my Pokemon from my Pokemon X game to my Pokemon AS game. If anyone could help, I would be incredibly grateful. I would do it myself, but I don't have Pokebank or a second DS. My FC is 5429-8364-3458. I'll need to trade about 50 Pokemon, and I'd be willing to trade you a...
  8. T

Powersave change gender?

idk what this means but can a power save change my sylveons gender
  9. T

Powersave change gender?

I heard there was a way to change a Pokemon's gender with a Powersave. I was wondering if this was true, and if so, if someone could do it for me? Thanks so much!
  10. T

Back to Basics! Endgame(28/6/2015)

My alliance was wonderful thank bless
  11. T

Mafia Battle Of Hogwarts (Harry Potter Mafia) -- SIGN UPS!

I'm out of the game- I am going on vacation next week and I don't want to be distracted. Thank you!
  12. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) strange- pikachu dodged my requests yet again, because she can't do them without revealing that she's scum.
  13. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) Soulmaster, if a player replaces a player who is the Cop, would they receive a PM detailing the previous Cop's checks?
  14. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) Could you please screenshot the PM you were sent detailing Seppe's checks? Also, I'd absolutely adore a screenshot of your skype conversations with CrackFox as well as a screenshot of your role PM from your replacing Seppe.
  15. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) please, respond to my earlier questions, Pikachu. why dodge them if you have nothing to hide?
  16. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) Their behavior isn't scummy first off. And besides, shouldn't you be willing to die for Town? One Town member is worth one mafia member, don't you think?
  17. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) What evidence have you given us to show that you're Town? A fakeclaim? Congrats
  18. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) What? The Night 2 results were "Seppe didn't inspect anyone." If you were sent the N2 results, why did you mess them up? Why didn't you just check the PM of the N2 results?
  19. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) sorry to post again, but: keeping in mind last night was night 3: Not getting a story straight is the first sign of lying. And here Pikachu is, not getting a story straight.
  20. T

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015) also, copy/pasted skype logs? real convincing. I'm gonna need screenshots of skype to even start believing you.
Back
Top Bottom