Search results for query: *

• Users: Shoutmon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shoutmon

No more old companion cameos?

It seems Iris or Cilan aren't making a cameo this season. Does this mean Serena,Clemont or Bonnie will not appear i the SM anime? or maybe the writers didn't figure a way to make Iris come back without feeling forced?
  2. Shoutmon

Are you ok with main characters not getting full teams?

Since XY is coming to end and Clemont and Serena just have three Pokemon each other, I was wondering if this is for the best or not. In Best Wishes Iris only had 4 Pokemon and got a new one in her special and this trend continued on XY. I personally think it's better. Iris and Serena's Pokemon...
  3. Shoutmon

Do you think Clemont needs more focus?

So far he's got nothing going for him while his friends all have on-going arcs this season. Should he get more development or should the writers wait for this arc to end so they can focus on Satoshi,Eureka,Serena,Alan,Team Rocket,Shota and Flare first?
  4. Shoutmon

Why Georgia and Burgundy didn't get closure?

What was the point then?
  5. Shoutmon

Most annoying gag

The Pokemon anime always has used gags as comedy, like Takeshi/Brock constantly flirting with a girls, some are fun but some are incredible annoying. What's your least favorite gag?
  6. Shoutmon

XY and animation quality

What do you think about the animation,art,layout,etc this season? Better or worse than past seasons?
Back
Top Bottom