Search results for query: *

1. E

Contest Mega Charizard: X vs. Y

I like X better, the design and color change is really cool. However, I think Y is more useful in the game.
  2. E

XY and animation quality

I really like the battles as well, they are alot more epic than past ones. It also adds to the show when they show the trainer's face and his listed pokemon vs the other trainer and his pokemon
  3. E

new here!

Looks like you figured it out with the profile pic:152:
  4. E

Reddit draws pokemon! (All 721)

/r/Pokemon Draws Pokemon! - Album on Imgur /r/pokemon Draws Pokemon: The Album is Here! : pokemon This is not mine, I just wanted to share with you all this wonderful project that I was apart of. (I drew Raikou and Tirtouga via MSPAINT)
  5. E

hi im new

What a unique username, Tyler. I didnt know it was possible to register like that
  6. E

Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions Concert!

Did they give out a pamphlet with the track listings? Im going to the one in MSG NYC on Saturday
  7. E

Pokemon Red/Blue Music Box Medley

Hi everybody, I wanted to share with you all a Pokemon Red/Blue medley I created for the 30 note music box. I also have another video on my channel for the ending sequence of Gold/Silver. Let me know what you think!! All the music box remixes I create can be played in real life...
  8. E

Hi bulbapedia members!

Hi everyone, I'm new on the forums. I recently bought tickets to the NYC Symphonic Evolutions concert at Madison Square Garden, I cant wait :-D. Did anyone go to a recent concert? I want to know what tracks they will be playing at the concert. I made a music box medley in hype for the...
Back
Top Bottom