Search results for query: *

• Users: etaphraven
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

Discussion: Final Fantasy VII Remake

I didnt see a thread for this, and in case you didnt follow E3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kznek1uNVsg What are your opinions and thoughts and excited to see in the upcoming remake for FF7?? I hope they don't change all the weird parts of the game: the inn, the dates, the cussing, the...
  2. E

Reddit draws pokemon! (All 721)

/r/Pokemon Draws Pokemon! - Album on Imgur /r/pokemon Draws Pokemon: The Album is Here! : pokemon This is not mine, I just wanted to share with you all this wonderful project that I was apart of. (I drew Raikou and Tirtouga via MSPAINT)
  3. E

Pokemon Red/Blue Music Box Medley

Hi everybody, I wanted to share with you all a Pokemon Red/Blue medley I created for the 30 note music box. I also have another video on my channel for the ending sequence of Gold/Silver. Let me know what you think!! All the music box remixes I create can be played in real life...
  4. E

Hi bulbapedia members!

Hi everyone, I'm new on the forums. I recently bought tickets to the NYC Symphonic Evolutions concert at Madison Square Garden, I cant wait :-D. Did anyone go to a recent concert? I want to know what tracks they will be playing at the concert. I made a music box medley in hype for the...
Back
Top Bottom