Search results for query: *

1. M

Smogon (and others') banning of Pokemon; who are they to decide??

The video was mainly important that the Heracross won the match due to surviving the second Doubledge by luck, but I digress. You're right; I don't exactly know how Smogon works, nor am I really willing to try it with all the rules which I already gave my reasons as to why I think they are...
  2. M

I wonder why both sides of the argument can't get it in their heads that this is just a matter of difference in opinion, which no amount of pointless bickering is going to solve. Battle communities can have their own house rules, and individuals can think that those "house rules" are bullshit...
  3. M

Perhaps I should have made my statements more clear, on the fact that they are just the opinions of a guy who usually prefers to battle in the japanese metagame. I was just trying to point out how interesting the differences in views are from that of the overseas meta. I wasn't making such an...
  4. M

Your argument on evasion makes sense. However, don't people use moves like Roar/Taunt for a reason? This reminds me of how absurd I found the banning of Wobbuffet (and WYNAUT), Incidentally, this is mentioned in japanese strategy wikis as follows: "単純なフルアタが主流な海外では禁止ポケとなっているのはとても有名な話。"(It is well...
  5. M

For the most part, I've got to agree with the OP on this one. It seems to me that Smogon and their rules seem just like a religion to me. Its followers are free to use their rules, and other people like the OP and I can choose not to use them. The problem arises when people start doorknocking...
  6. M

I Need Completeness

That can be arranged, since im trying to clear out box space anyways, and I have 7 teeth and 8 scales. If you're still interested, please send me a PM. Edit: I'll throw in Relicanth and Lunatone too if you want. EDIT: Never mind, I thought this thread was for Gen V, apparently I'm blind.
  7. M

Offering: I need to clear out my boxes of dex-filler material...

Great! I've got at least 4 of each, so I'll contact you later this week!
  8. M

I Need Completeness

clamperl for that seviper?
  9. M

Offering: I need to clear out my boxes of dex-filler material...

As the title says. Specifically I offer: Shuppet Trubbish Zorua Absol Skorupi Nincada Tangela Piplup Turtwig Cyndaquil Slugma Lunatone Spinarak Yamask Yanma Relicanth Purrloin Bidoof Pichu Since I'm in the middle of finals week, any trades will happen starting Friday afternoon. These pokemons...
  10. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) One thing I do know is that back when DW Vulpixes anf Poliwags first came out, there were only males. However, Nintendo decided to release females of those after too many people started hacking them out. Basically, there may indeed be different ratios.
  11. M

Looking For These Pokemon!!!!

I can get you the following: dratini, chansey, onix, scyther, carvahna hell, they're flooding my heartgold and white right now. I can guarantee good IV's because if they weren't good to some level I would have released them before they became boxfillers.
  12. M

Offering Japanese Adamant perfect-IV Ditto(RNG) for another person's perfect-IV Ditto

Re: Offering Japanese Adamant perfect-IV Ditto(RNG) for another person's perfect-IV D Great! Mine's named ランス6V, where ランス sounds like 乱数, japanspeak for Random Number, and 6V is the japanese term for perfect-IV's. Friend code will be sent via pm.
  13. M

Offering Japanese Adamant perfect-IV Ditto(RNG) for another person's perfect-IV Ditto

If I put 2 different species of pokemon under my OT in the daycare, they take a while to lay eggs, and I was foolish enough to catch my RNG-perfectIV Ditto in my main rom (Black), so I was wondering if there was anyone else with the same problem to trade with. Specifics: Nature: any one of...
  14. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Joke answer: Predict Toxic coming from a steel-type pokemon, and switch in a ditto/mew/smeargle to get it poisoned. Your pokemon uses Transform, then you can get a poisoned steel-type. Serious answer: Unless you change the pokemon's type (e.g...
  15. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Assuming IV's and EV's are equal for both, there'd be no difference.
  16. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) My dream-bred level 100 nidoking says hi. (Do be sure not to evolve the potential mother in this case, because Nidorina and Nidoqueen can't breed.)
  17. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If I breed a red basculin with a ditto, am I only going to get red basculin offspring?
  18. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Skorupi (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia According to this, Skorupi can only get twinneedle from beedrill or that knight thing (i dont know genV english names), neither of which seem to learn night slash. Does...
  19. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Is it possible to breed Night Slash and Twineedle onto a Sniper Spinarak? I wish that there was an updated version of Seedot's moveset calculator available, but there isn't...
  20. M

Most useless pokemon moves?

Splash can potentially be used on Wobbuffet, anticipating a Wobbuffet on Wobbuffet mirror match where the objective is to use Splash to stall out the other Wobbuffet, which will inevitably be made to Struggle sooner than the Splasher. Splash can have 64 PP at max, which none of Wobbuffet's other...
Back
Top Bottom