Search results for query: *

1. M

Offering: I need to clear out my boxes of dex-filler material...

As the title says. Specifically I offer: Shuppet Trubbish Zorua Absol Skorupi Nincada Tangela Piplup Turtwig Cyndaquil Slugma Lunatone Spinarak Yamask Yanma Relicanth Purrloin Bidoof Pichu Since I'm in the middle of finals week, any trades will happen starting Friday afternoon. These pokemons...
  2. M

Offering Japanese Adamant perfect-IV Ditto(RNG) for another person's perfect-IV Ditto

If I put 2 different species of pokemon under my OT in the daycare, they take a while to lay eggs, and I was foolish enough to catch my RNG-perfectIV Ditto in my main rom (Black), so I was wondering if there was anyone else with the same problem to trade with. Specifics: Nature: any one of...
  3. M

Offering: female Drought Vulpixes (GenV)

having been lucky enough to obtain a drought vulpix on gts negotiation, I've been breeding them like crazy, and now have a boxful of them. I want: DW dratini (female preferred) Miracle of Evolution (whatever the item only usable by pre-evos is called) Power Items Plant Bulb (increases...
  4. M

Offering: High IV Gastly, Snorunts, Glameow (HGSS)

The Pokemon each have 4 max IV's. Hardy Gastly (F): Max Atk, Def, SpA, Spe Docile Snorunt (F): Max Def, SpA, SpD, Spe Timid Snorunt (M): Max HP, Atk, Def, SpA Mild Glameow (F): Max Atk, Def, SpA, Spe In return, I'll take any one of these (High IV's preferred) Timid/Modest Articuno...
  5. M

Good screen capture software?

What software do people that post videogame walkthroughs use to capture footage from emulators? Preferably the software can do screen capture for things besides emulators too.
  6. M

追放されたバカ?

If a user's name has the subtitle "追放されたバカ" under it, does it simply mean that the user was banned?
  7. M

Sun Stones, Moon Stones, King's Rocks, TM10 (Hidden Power)

I have more than 20 of the evo stones and TM10, and 6 or 7 King's Rocks. I'd like one out of these things in return: TM80 (Rock Slide) TM82 (Sleep Talk) TM86 (Grass Knot) Pickup Pokemon lv. 71-90 (Will probably give one of each for this) Life Orb Protector
  8. M

OHKO moves?

Why are OHKO moves banned in competitive battling here?
  9. M

WANTED: Eigakan Celebi

I'm open to suggestions for what to give you. I've got:(May not be UT) Hadou Mew Aura Mew Hayley Mew MYSTRY Mew Ageto Celebi WISHMKR Jirachi Negaiboshi Jirachi SMR2009 Jirachi Tanabata Jirachi SPACE C Deoxys
  10. M

Offering: Fake Out Chimchars

I have four Chimchars with Fake Out up for grabs. Their specs are: Relaxed, Max ATK IV Jolly Hasty, Max SpA IV (traded to smartgamer) Bold, Max ATK IV Since I'm doing this to clean my boxes, I don't really care what I get, just so long as it isn't like an emptyhanded Bidoof. Any...
  11. M

Japanese HGSS Data corruption glitch

I've read accounts of people's Japanese HG/SS save datas becoming unreadable. When you turn the game on, a message pops up saying "The contents of your save file have disappeared". Apparently this tends to happen if you save and quit/soft reset immediately after you take part in the Pokethlon...
  12. M

WANTED: TM's for Explosion, Trick Room

Will trade any legendary CLONE for it (may be touched)
  13. M

Wanted: Eigakan Arceus, Movie Shaymin, Shokotan PCP

Take your pick from a shiny Pikachu(T), shiny Starly, shiny Whismur, shiny Dusclops, Eon Latios. I can make them hold some rare berries if you want. I have Liechi, Ganlon, Apicot, Starf, and Rowap (53,54,57,59,64) on hand at the moment.
  14. M

How should we deal with the GTS's problems?

I imagine that everyone who has been on the GTS knows that for every fair trade on there, there's about 20 idiots who think they'll get real legendaries for their Bidoofs and Caterpies. I see that most of them are asking for Darkrais, which you can't even trade the legit ones anyway because of...
  15. M

WANTED: LEGIT Celebi

Looking for a non-hacked Celebi (or at least one that isn't obviously hacked/looks suspicious - e.g. found at lv 100, imported from gba at lv 100...) I honestly don't know what I should offer for this, so I am open to suggestion, but I do have an Eon-ticket Latios (Japanese) if anybody wants...
  16. M

Codes to help GTS flaws

I don't know what the policy is here about using cheating devices like Action Replay, so sorry in advance if it's a taboo subject. One thing that makes the GTS so useless is that you can't ask for pokemon you haven't seen. All I'm asking is for an AR code that makes it so that all pokemon...
  17. M

pokemon sound files

Does anyone know a good site for pokemon sound (BGM and SE)? I'd prefer WAV for mat, but MIDI files will do too. I'd especially like sound from red/blue/green.
  18. M

Battle Revolution Connectivity

Does Battle Revolution work with different language games? I mean, does an English Battle Revolution accept a Japanese Diamond?
  19. M

strongest pokemon?

This may be an old topic, but in your opinion, which pokemon is the strongest? I would like to put it as a tie between Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Deoxys. Arceus doesn't seem bad either, but as I don't have him, I can't say much. I would prefer it if there were some non-legendaries named here also.
  20. M

No weaknesses

I am trying to create a team with as little weaknesses as possible. Here's what I have so far. Mikaruge. No weaknesses, no problem! Dorapion. Its sole weakness is covered by good defense and Ice Fang. Dootakun. Levitate negates Ground and Earthquake disposes of Fire. Mr. Mime. High special...
Back
Top Bottom