Search results for query: *

• Users: s|ush
  • Order by date
  1. s|ush

GEN VII: Looking For: UK Shiny Poipole or UK Code

Hi everyone, Unfortunately I was out of the country when the event was on and am hoping someone has spare UK Shiny Poipole, or a code, available that was distributed via Smyths Toy Store? I am ideally after 2, one for each of my Ultra games. The event ID is 09178 with an OT of Ultra. I have...
  2. s|ush

GEN VII: LF any of the Primarina line

Well I am glad to have helped you out then! :)
  3. s|ush

Thanks very much!
  4. s|ush

Cool, I can trade now if you are free? I'm not too fussed which you are able to provide, any of them would be good.
  5. s|ush

I don't know the IV's but it is a MICHINA event Arceus with the Modest nature.
  6. s|ush

Hi everyone, I am indeed of anything in the Primarina line. I have the follow to trade for it: Zoroak Excadrill Deoxys Arceus
  7. s|ush

GEN VI: Wanted: Electirizer

Awesome! That would be great. I'll PM you to sort out the details.
  8. s|ush

GEN VI: Wanted: Electirizer

Hi guys, I am looking for someone who could give me an Electirizer and also help trade and trade back my Electabuzz to evolve it? I have a Michina Arceus, a Shiny Pichu or Oblivia Deoxys available to trade as a thanks.
  9. s|ush

What's Your Favorite Pokemon Region?

Sinnoh would have to be my favorite region. I think part of that comes from it being the game that reinvigorated my love for Pokemon but also because on the DS it looked gorgeous and lush and new. There were a lot of new Pokemon which I really liked the designs for and has my 3 favorites.
  10. s|ush

GEN VI: Wanted: Diantha Ralts and a Jaw Fossil

Ah no problem. I've literally just PM'd you anyway. Tomorrow, or whenever you are ready, is good for me. Thanks :)
  11. s|ush

I'm Ok on the Megastone, but thanks for the offer. Ok, no problem, I should be around for another hour or so. Just message me when you are ready. What would you like for them?
  12. s|ush

Hi, I'd like the fossil to so that I can give it to my brother. I'm not really in need of it for battling or anything so no specifics required. As for the mega stone I am not too fussed either way to be honest, which ever would be easiest. Thanks.
  13. s|ush

Hi all, I am hoping someone can help me out and trade me an UT Diantha Ralts and a Jaw Fossil. I have either a MICHINA Arceus, a Shiny Pichu or Oblivia Deoxys available for anyone who can trade. Thanks in advance!
  14. s|ush

GEN VI: Wanted: Dawn Stone

Thanks very much :)
  15. s|ush

Hi. I have spare PP Ups so can trade you one of those. I am available at the moment for a trade if that is ok for you. Otherwise around this time most days I am free too.
  16. s|ush

That would be really appreciated, thanks! Is there anything you would like in return?
  17. s|ush

Hi guys, I am looking for a Dawn Stone if anyone has a spare. I may also need help transferring it from my main game to AS if it isn't too much trouble. Let me know what you want in return and I shall see if I have it. Thanks.
  18. s|ush

GEN VI: Want: Serial Code Event Pokemon

Hi Guys, I am looking for a couple of serial code event and would like these in an untouched state if possible, please. Electabuzz with Electirizer. The trainer information is OT SPRING 2014 and ID 04014 Magma with Magmirizer. The trainer information is OT SPRING 2014 and ID 04014...
  19. s|ush

GEN VI: Wanted: Looking for UK GAME events

Hi Guys, I am looking for a couple of UK GAME events. Would like these in an untouched state please. Electabuzz with Electirizer. The trainer information is OT SPRING 2014 and ID 04014 Magma with Magmirizer. The trainer information is OT SPRING 2014 and ID 04014 Charizard with Mega...
  20. s|ush

How Special Is Your Starter To You?

I have always had my starter in my team. I don't think I have ever done a play through without them as to me that seems odd as they are there from the very beginning. I do have starters I like more than others but I would say that each starter has been on my team at least once. I also, do at...
Back
Top Bottom