Search results for query: *

• Users: Melk
  • Order by date
  1. M

Playable characters' personalities?

Hilbert seems a lazy, laid back guy Hilda a tomboy. May is caring and shy Brendam is a nerd Red is stoic Leaf seems to be a virginal girl Serena is the hot outgoing neighbor Calem is a serious guy Ethan is the cool guy Lyra is a redneck, she dream to move from New Bark Dawn is prissy and...
  2. M

Starter discussion/speculation

Water: Wolf, Polar bear, water snake, elephant, platypus, seal, squid, crab, capybara, water spider, flamingo, mosquito, nymph, mermaid Grass: leopard, koala, Kiwi, humminbird, peacock, elephant, ancient giraffe, deer, dog, bufallo, chameleon, Kangoroo, cat, spider, armadillo Fire: Wolf...
  3. M

Ideas For New Pokemon

A gargoyle pokemon, the same style and coloration as Aerodactyl, but more like a statue. The type can be rock/dragon, rock/ghost or rock/dark. A dragon morphed with a butterfly. Fairy/Dragon type. Can be a purple or pink lizard with butterfly wings, or an Aurorus like dinosaur, with...
  4. M

New Plot Ideas for Future Games

I would like to select my own trainer class in the beggining of the game, and my age group. The possibility to be a painter, ace trainer, bug catcher, a waiter, a socialite, rich boy, a hiker, a psychic, gambler, a musician, a pilot, cyclist, policial, sailor, cowboy, reporter.... And depending...
  5. M

Where the next regions should be based on?

there are divergences about it to some sources Mexico is central america i'm just trying to say that Mexico is culturally and geographically different from Brazil there is no point the two being in the same game
  6. M

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

but the good part is exactly the surprise effect, the storyline would be the same but with some different events by the way the game needs more than one save file
  7. M

What characters would you like to see return

i want to see a character returning as the professor. Could be be Alder, Bill, Colress or any gym leader.
  8. M

Trainer HP System - Yes or No?

no because would be much more difficult and make no sense
  9. M

I know it but scandinavia is small, they could make a combo with others places related. Kalos was partly inpired off england.
  10. M

I'd love a combo of Russia and countries that were part of URSS: Moskow and St. Petersburg, Trans-Siberian Railway Catherine Palace, khiva, Samarcanda. Or Scandinavia, with part of Antarctica. Lindholm Høje, Bergen, Öresund, Copenhagen, Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi,, Bláa Lónið, oslo...
  11. M

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

choose the own trainer class in the beggining of the game. The possibility to be a painter, ace trainer, bug catcher, a waiter, a socialite, rich boy, a hiker, a psychic, gambler, a musician, a pilot, cyclist, policial, sailor, cowboy, reporter.... this influence the initial outfit, each...
Back
Top Bottom