Search results for query: *

• Users: herb
  • Order by date
  1. H

Top 3 BEST Pokemon games?

In terms of how good they were at the time of release: 1. Pokemon Crystal 2. Pokemon Emerald 3. Pokemon Black and White 2 Honorable mentions to ORAS, HGSS and PMD: Explorers of Sky
  2. H

If you could re-introduce two things that were from previous games, what are they?

Re: If you could re-introduce two things that were from previous games, what are they I'd like more sequels. GSC and BW2 continued the storyline of RBY and BW respectively and it made for much more immersive games.
  3. H

Worst Way Ash Has Lost The Pokemon League?

The point I'm trying to prove is how much BS it is that participants in the Pokemon League use weak Pokemon instead of the best teams they can come up with. At this point it seems like a plot device for Ash not to win the Pokemon League and become a Pokemon Master. It's bad writing, even for a...
  4. H

Are you seriously arguing that it's better to use a Snivy, Oshawott and Pignite over Goodra, Heracross and Lapras?
  5. H

Favorite Mono-Type Type?

If you had to choose one type out of all 18 types to make a full team of 6 from, which one would you choose? Imagine you are in charge of a gym, in the Elite 4 or just generally a trainer with a love for one certain type (i.e. Bug Catcher or Fisherman). You could also list the team you would...
  6. H

Contest Hoenn's True Champion?

Steven. It's pretty much the same as Red being the true champion of the Indigo League.
  7. H

Contest Arceus vs Rayquaza!!!!!!!

Arceus is alright but I've never really considered him as anything amazing. Rayquaza is my hands down favorite Pokemon and his Mega only makes him better.
  8. H

Least favorite starter?

Kanto: My least favorite starter here is Bulbasaur. I do like him but I just have more love for Charmander and Squirtle. Johto: This one is close between Totodile and Chikorita but I guess I'll say Chikorita here. Again, just like Bulbasaur it's not bad but I prefer the other two. Hoenn...
  9. H

Best music/theme?

I usually play with my sound off for some reason but the two themes that have stuck with me anyhow were Cynthia's theme and the Kanto trainer theme.
  10. H

Pokemon Red, Green, Blue and Yellow difficulties

I always perceived Gen 2 to be way easier than Gen 1 so you could very well have a point here.
  11. H

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

The Team Rocket member that gives you the password in the Johto games. He parades around how you can't do anything with it and five minutes later you manage to disband the entire organization all because of that password.
  12. H

Mispronounced Names in the Pokemon World That Annoy You

Arceus is pronounced with a k instead of an s? I still prefer the wrong version, it flows a lot better.
  13. H

Is Pokemon getting too easy?

Alright so I've recently played through HeartGold again (a few weeks back) and yesterday I started up my Emerald again. I found them surprisingly less difficult than before. The Elite 4 in HG was suddenly a cakewalk, even with only two-three Pokemon really contributing, Kanto also just went a...
  14. H

Your Canon Games?

Yeah we do have that "infinite universes" theory out there but I'm not terribly fond of it. It's pretty much confirmed so I guess I have to deal with it but it's simply not to my liking. It makes the story feel redundant to me. Why would I care about saving a region if there are infinite...
  15. H

Your Canon Games?

Every generation has multiple games covering the same story with only a few differences. Which game of each gen do you consider as the 'correct' version of the story? For me it's this. Generation 1, Red: it is nearly the same as Blue version but the only reason I consider Red version the...
  16. H

Pokémon you rather not evolve

I always evolve my Pokemon, no exceptions.
  17. H

Using non-evolved Pokemon in the Pokemon League is a bad idea in nearly every way you look at it. Some have built up some credit on their own like Dragonair and Lairon and others received an evolution later on but could still be used themselves as well (Rhydon, Electabuzz etc). So, there are...
  18. H

Which game/region was/is your favorite?

My favorite game is definitely Pokemon Emerald. The region was really different from what we had seen before, the story was really immersive and the Pokemon selection was quite nice in my opinion. It's probably the Pokemon game I've put the most hours into as well.
  19. H

The Generation 1 Remake Discussion Thread

If these two gens were made as one, it would be a great cohesive story and something else than the previous games. Gen 1 and 2 have already been remade, I just don't think it's a good idea to remake them again without adding anything substantial.
  20. H

Favorite Normal Type?

Without a single doubt, Ursaring. Ever since I first saw it in the anime it immediately became one of my favorites, then I caught one in Crystal and lvoed it even more.
Back
Top Bottom