Search results for query: *

• Users: TeaWest
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TeaWest

Has anyone tried Shovel Knight Showdown?

I was playing through King of Cards and I noticed Showdown was a new thing too so I decided to check it out and wow was it surprisingly good! Reminds me of Smash Bros but with gorgeous 2D sprite art and godly music. Has anyone else tried playing it?
  2. TeaWest

SwSh What are the things you like and don't like about Sword and Shield?

Here's my personal list based on things I've seen so far, will probably expand upon this more as I go through the game more. What I liked: The region as a whole, I think it looks quite nice Artistically, the region has some nice detail in the city areas The wild area as a concept is really...
  3. TeaWest

Obsolete: ALL LGPE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED

Hey guys, Since Sword and Shield are right around the corner all content in this forum has been merged with the general VG forum. This section will be de-listed from current events in a couple days. The travelogue and SQSA threads have been merged into the larger overarching thread in VG as...
  4. TeaWest

GO What do you think of the Team Rocket/Shadow Pokemon mechanic?

At first I was pretty excited for them but now I'm kindof meh on them. I'll do a rocket stop when I pass one by but I haven't really been going out of my way to do them. What do you guys think of them?
  5. TeaWest

GO Is anyone playing Wizards Unite?

Not quite Pokemon related but by the same publisher and has a similar theme to it so I figured why not. I've been enjoying it so far. On level 8 right now. It plays a lot slower and there's a lot of HP lore that I don't really know about but it's been fun! Has anyone else given it a shot yet?
  6. TeaWest

Pokemon Sword and Shield Rules (Updated August 12th, 2020)

Welcome to the Pokémon Sword and Shield section! This subsection will be all about discussing the upcoming game. Rules All the same forums wide rules and Video Game specific rules still apply to this section. Please also read the recent PSA about etiquette in VG because that also applies to...
  7. TeaWest

Some staffing changes in LGPE!

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know that @Pyrax and @Fluttershy of Light will be taking over as the resident Super Moderators of Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee as well as Pokemon Video Games. They are both dedicated and awesome individuals and I have full confidence that they will do...
  8. TeaWest

Notice Staffing changes in VG and LGPE!

Hey, sorry for two announcements in one day! I wanted to extend a congratulations to @Pyrax and @Fluttershy of Light who will be taking over as the resident Super Moderators of both Video Games and Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. They are both excellent and hardworking individuals and I have full...
  9. TeaWest

Notice Please read: Regarding the Gen 8 leaks thread

Hi all, The VG staff wanted to provide a follow up on the recent locking of the leaks thread. This announcement is not to call out any one user in particular but more to discuss a couple of things with everyone. Our priority is to make the forums fun for everyone. Leaks threads can be really...
  10. TeaWest

GO Hatchathon 2019!

Hey everyone! We have an eggcellent new event that starts today and goes until Jan. 15 at 1:00 p.m PST. The following bonuses will be active. 2× Hatch Candy 2× Hatch Stardust Higher chance of receiving 5 km and 10 km Eggs from PokéStops and Gyms The following boxes are also available in the...
  11. TeaWest

GO Pvp Has Launched!

Have you guys tried out the battling yet? What do you think of it? :)
  12. TeaWest

Spoilers What do you NOT like about LGPE?

Put your thoughts about what you didn't like about the game here! What do you think could have been done differently?
  13. TeaWest

Spoilers What do you like about LGPE?

We did some similar threads with USUM so I thought I'd bring them back! What do you like about the game so far? What do you think about the changes made over the original Yellow version? Curious to hear all of y'all's thoughts because I haven't gotten the game yet :)
  14. TeaWest

GO (OVER) Halloween event 2018!

Hey all! We have a new 2spoopy event that will take place from October 23 at 1:00 p.m. PDT, to November 1 at 1:00 p.m. PDT. Here's what will be going on! Double catch candy! Drifloon and Stunky families will be introduced into the game (Drifloon can also be shiny!) Special research tasks...
  15. TeaWest

GO What do you think of the new CP rebalances?

Since the rebalance got rolled out (and then redacted for a moment), do you guys like the way they adjusted the CP of some of the Pokemon? Was there anything you would like to be seen done differently? I'm really glad that Blissey got nerfed for one thing. I never even powered one up that much...
  16. TeaWest

GO We have a new staff member!

Hey everyone, I'm thrilled to announce that @hurristat will be joining Zexy and myself as a moderator in Pokemon GO! For those who don't know hurristat, they're a well established member on the forums and was actually part of the staff from 2011-2012, so we're very excited to have them back...
  17. TeaWest

GO EVENT (OVER) Special Trading Event (Aug 2nd - Aug 19th)

Hey guys, we have a new event announced that's all about trading! Start and end times for the event are both 1:00 PDT. Here's the bonuses that are active: All trades, including Special Trades, will cost 25% less Stardust, no matter the friendship level Secondly, players can earn 6 Candy per...
  18. TeaWest

GO Trading, Friends, Gifting and more!

Hey guys, check out this announcements with lots of new features coming to the game in the next few weeks! Make Way for Friends, Trading, and Gifting in Pokémon GO! - Pokémon GO
  19. TeaWest

GO EVENT (OVER) - Water Festival 2018 (June 7th - June 21st)

Looks like we have another event hot on the heels of Adventure Week, the water festival! This event will last from June 7th at 1:00 PDT until June 21st at 1:00 PDT. Here is a list of the bonuses that will be available, and there's a lot of them! Water-type Pokémon such as Magikarp and Wailmer...
  20. TeaWest

Rules LG:P/E Welcome and Rules (Updated Jan 31st, 2019)

Welcome to the Pokémon Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee section! This subsection will be all about discussing the upcoming game. Rules All the same forums wide rules and Video Game specific rules still apply to this section. Spoilers Please refer to the new spoilers rule in the general rules thread...
Back
Top Bottom