• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TheBioGuy

The secret of the starters and Rockruff?

The alchemy symbol for lead looks nothing like the one in that post. It looks more like the Arabic numeral 4.
  2. TheBioGuy

Mistyped Pokémon

Okay, but Dhelmise. I get that the kelp is the Pokemon, but introducing it at the same time as Decidueye isn't fair to either of them, especially with the key similarities in their signature moves. What about water/ghost with the same ability? Or ghost/steel with a different ability?
  3. TheBioGuy

What "little things," details, small flourishes, etc. did you appreciate?

Oh NOOO! Regarding the ability to choose what to do with freshly caught Pokemon, I like that it means that heal balls finally have a purpose, besides design. They were such a did concept.
  4. TheBioGuy

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Rotom didn't have those forms in Diamond/Pearl, they only exist in Platinum, and can't be traded back.
  5. TheBioGuy

[SPOILERS] Gen VII: The Future

Obviously. I'm just saying that the second time he was featured was flimsy at best. Basically an excuse to release the faraway Island event and nothing more.
  6. TheBioGuy

[SPOILERS] Gen VII: The Future

I don't know if the lucario movie counts. Mew is ultimately incidental to the plot. I've said more than once that a more accurate title would be "Lucario and the Mystery of this Weird Stone Tree."
  7. TheBioGuy

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

I'm mostly excited to see Pokemon in real, proper HD. Videos with the HD lineless models are pretty. That and the likely return of walking Pokemon sounds great!
  8. TheBioGuy

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Pigs wallow in mud, mud has water, there you go? That and it was introduced in gen V, and so was scald? That's my only guesses.
  9. TheBioGuy

Moreover, there apparently is data for a 3rd lycanrock somewhere.
  10. TheBioGuy

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Okay, so here's how I've put the pieces together. It's purely my interpretation, and not intended to be perceived as hard fact, merely speculation.
  11. TheBioGuy

(Spoilers) The fate of Nebby?

I only use the legendaries I really, truly love, that is, the ones who I like on every level (design, stats, story, etc.). Nebby is on my team. I don't regret using my Lunala whatsoever.
  12. TheBioGuy

Thoughts on the truth regarding Lillie and UB-01 (Minor Spoilers)?

I think your suppositions are right on the nose. Lusamine dressed Lillie like nihilego, and possibly styles herself after pheromosa, and the "resemblance" between Gladion and Buzzwole is entirely coincidental. Same with supposed connections with Xurkitree, Guzzlord, Guzma, and Hala. I hope...
  13. TheBioGuy

What "little things," details, small flourishes, etc. did you appreciate?

Mareanie in general is just a stellar, adorable-in-an-evil-way Pokemon, but the fact that it sneaks up on injured Corsola when they call for help is just creepy and beautiful. More Pokemon should show up as predators in SOS battles, it just kills me. Very true to biology. If you yell out for...
  14. TheBioGuy

Favorite character [SPOILERS]

The fact that this thread is pure gold goes a long way to showing that characters were solidly center-stage this gen. People in other threads have been complaining about a weak plot, and certainly the number of cutscenes was almost obscene, but they gave the characters a breath of life that past...
  15. TheBioGuy

[SPOILERS] How would you modify/create the new starters movesets if You could?

@Matleo you seem to want every Pokemon to be able to do everything. get where you're coming from, but part of a pokemon's individuality, beyond design, is the niche they fill in battle. If primarina could be a mixed attacker with bug type draining moves, then it wouldn't really be primarina...
  16. TheBioGuy

[SPOILERS] How would you modify/create the new starters movesets if You could?

Decidueye already learns shadow claw by tm.
  17. TheBioGuy

New Pokemon Nickname Idea Thread

So last time I commented here, I was still going to pick Litten. I don't hate Incineroar (in fact, I don't think any of the starters this gen are a miss), but seeing Decidueye in action has lead me to pick Rowlet. Names for my party as Selected: Rowlet/Dartrix/Decidueye: Errol as a double...
  18. TheBioGuy

Guys, the litten middle evo is big and muscular with a fire collar. What about that makes a muscular bipedal thing with a fire belt impossible? It even stands up to attack.
  19. TheBioGuy

I've wanted dark type vileplume since Karen used a vileplume in gen 2. Please, if only one part of the leak is true, give me my vile parasitic non-green plant! Oh, I guess mega belossom, too, considering my 3 shiny belossom that want to go mega.
  20. TheBioGuy

Okay, my bet is that the "rock-paper-scissors-organs" riddle is really just going for "there's a pokemon that fights with its organs," in which case, we've got it. So the Chinese sources both seem to be right on.
Back
Top Bottom