Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

At the end of the day, as long as I can transfer Pokemon from the DP remakes to Pokemon Home and the price isn't $60 a pop, then I'm good. I'll just remember to not wear my glasses when playing.
  2. IncineROAR

What is there to fix from Gold / Silver (and HGSS)? Gold / Silver aren't perfect games, but are at least memorable. Oh these are "faithful" remakes, so you will get your HM's that you will have to devote 2-3 Pokemon for in order to use the HM moves.
  3. IncineROAR

HGSS are how remakes should be done. The distortion world and Giratina is the perfect post-game episode.. but no, we are getting "remakes" that will look good on a Blackberry.
  4. IncineROAR

Let's Go at least had modern looking graphics and turned out to be decent games. I know the games will be good play wise, but Sinnoh is a region that really does deserve to be seen via modern graphics. It's my favorite region and they've made it appear like its being developed for the Nintendo...
  5. IncineROAR

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Let's refrain from using the term remake and accept the games for what they are: they are ports, not remakes.
  6. IncineROAR

SwSh Generation VIII Remake Speculation

I'll be a nursing home with no memory of anything by the game we get to Galar remakes.
  7. IncineROAR

The DP remakes are a cheap cop out while Junichi Masuda continues to chase his fantasies with Pokemon Legends... the man who gave us the concept for Pokemon Go... I think Masuda should retire. Pokemon Legends looks cool but the DP remakes seem more like ports than remakes.
  8. IncineROAR

All of this speculation for DP remakes for several years to get.... faithful remakes! I mean I'm excited at a chance to play DP on the Switch but that was a huge come down when you compare the "faithful remakes" of DP to past remakes of ORAS, HgSs, etc. The DP remakes better not cost $60 a pop...
  9. IncineROAR

Do you think Journeys is Ash's Swan Song?

Why does Ash have to have a swan song? There's no harm in letting the poor kid grow up..
  10. IncineROAR

If Kanto had been a three year series what sort of changes would you want/expect?

There are a lot of things I would have changed, but the one thing I would change is change the way Ash lost the Pokemon league on account that Charizard wasn't obeying orders. Actually, I'd remove Richie completely, have Ash lose to Gary instead thus setting the stage for the rematch and...
  11. IncineROAR

The future of the Main Series

I am of the belief that we will get DPPt remakes next year, and I wouldn't be surprised if those games were based mainly on Diamond / Pearl, the distortion world being a post-game episode, and GF also introducing a few DLC packs because why not milk the franchise even further. I am really...
  12. IncineROAR

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

To turn the tables on Latias being too OP, let's not forget Ash's Sceptile defeated a legendary Pokemon
  13. IncineROAR

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Ash had Talonflame, Hawluchua, and Noivern in Kalos. And for some time in Johto, he had both Bulbasaur and Chikorita on his team. In Kanto, he had type overlap with Butterfree and Pidgeotto, and later with Pidgeotto and Charizard (let's not bring the fact Charizard was not obeying Ash into this...
  14. IncineROAR

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I ended up with six shiny Snubbul this past weekend. Still didn't get a Shiny Charmander though. Today, I finally caught a shiny Swinub. I had zero luck on its community day.
  15. IncineROAR

Got a shiny Venonat, still catching Charmanders like crazy though
  16. IncineROAR

So far this weekend, I got a shiny Exeggcute, there are more Charmander spawning, so i'm hoping with the increased ability to capture more of them, I'll finally nail a shiny Charmander.
  17. IncineROAR

Preview JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

It was a joke, meant for a laugh. This is why I don’t like this community as much as I once did. Everyone here is too high strung and wound up, it’s incredibly toxic actually. I don’t care if I get warned for this post. There is too much going on in the world to get wound up over what will or...
  18. IncineROAR

I dynamax and participate in max raids just fine from my living room couch, thanks for asking.
  19. IncineROAR

Personally, I think the inclusion of Korrina and Mega Lucario is an outlet to allow for some character building / bonding between Ash and his Riolu. I don't think he's going to get a keystone so he can Mega Evolve one of his Pokemon, a keystone for ME would be pointless after the fact he left...
  20. IncineROAR

My haul from the weekend: 2 shiny Volbeat 5 shiny Abra 1 shiny Alolan Meowth --not shiny but I want to brag somewhere: I hatched a 100% IV Illumise, and a 100% IV Volbeat. Now if I can just catch a shiny Volbeat then I'll have a set of shinies in addition to a set of 100% IV Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom