Search results for query: *

1. D

Preview XY101: Dance, Eievui! Its TryPokaron Debut!!

Can't say I follow what your point is. If it's creating fantasies that "oh the writers are so unfair Jessie is clearly the best person ever" then sorry, I'm not interested in throwing common sense out the window. Please explain to me because I'm at a loss for words as to how her performances...
  2. D

Preview XY098: Pikachu, Dreams of Puni-chan!

I'm having the same problem here too, except I haven't seen it at all. :p If it's in the 30-second part, isn't that Diggersby with the white hand? --- Never mind, Playerking got there first. Kind of guessed as much.
  3. D

People don't think she should win because she's been garbage. Her third place finish at Anistar City was justifiable, from the short viewing of that performance it was more than fair as it was half-decent. She's been completely outclassed by Serena, you could drive a cruise liner through the...
  4. D

Review XY097: Shishiko and Kaenjishi! A Fiery Journey!!

Yeah, this was more Pokemon meets Animal Planet than The Lion King. About the only similarity was Pyroar standing on Pride Rock. To be honest I spent most of this episode hoping something interesting would happen but it didn't do it for me. Litleo was cute but that's not going to make me like...
  5. D

I'd prefer if a random CotD was to win because Jessie has literally shown nothing to suggest she deserves to win, I can not for the life of me see why you people think she's done anything remotely good. I've explained this countless times and yet people think a hideous combination of rags and...
  6. D

Woah woah woah hold on a minute... so that was a Sunglasses Pangoro, Diggersby, Chesnaught AND Delphox?! Then Squishy goes "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME" while we have Darkrai just chilling in a tree. This is all types of wack right now.
  7. D

Preview XY100: Decisive Battle in the Ninja Village! Gekogashira VS Kirikizan!!

So there was a bunch of scans/images/summaries/info that came out for this episode that I'll let someone else post because my iPod will probably crash a million times trying to do it. :P Short notes on what was said/shown: There may be more for this episode that I forgot to list, but HELL...
  8. D

Preview XY102: Terminus Cave! The Mystery of Z is Set in Motion!!

So last year for the Christmas episode we had psychotic Malamars trying to destroy the world, this year we have Team Flare, who also have plans to destroy the world. I must say I applaud the timing of these episodes, really making an effort to have episodes that fit the seasonal mood. Zygarde...
  9. D

Preview XY099: Welcome to the Ninja Village! The Legend of the Heroic Gekkouga!!

Bonnie wearing her ninja outfit again... That's making me smile way too much!
  10. D

There's a few Pokemon missing here, either their VA's don't appear at all or, in the case of Wobbuffet, the VA is listed for another Pokemon even though they would take priority in the listing. WAT.
  11. D

Review XY096: Mega Tabunne VS Giga Giga Nyarth!!

The blast-off is more symbolic; crime is bad, good vs evil, etc. Plus there wasn't really an indication that TR would get up and leave "peacefully", this isn't like the Flabebe episode (XY027?) where they were just left in an open field, they're still right next to the Pokemon Center they tried...
  12. D

Review M18: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages

I've been able to watch the movie now, it feels like it suffered from being too short. They seemed to jump around a fair bit, like when they were doing the Arche Valley backstory great-grandfather thing they just started changing locations when they cut to the present. Not to mention how he...
  13. D

Review S18 EP40: A Frolicking Find in the Flowers!

I always thought they kept Mika Kanai's voice in the dub? I remember watching Prologue to Awakening recently and Virgil's Eevee really sounded like Kanai. Also, I don't know whether that's just because of the way that Kayzie Rogers did the voice but it felt like the audio quality for her wasn't...
  14. D

Preview XY100: Decisive Battle in the Ninja Village! Gekogashira VS Kirikizan!!

If we're talking about birthday episodes mine will be talking Pokemon. Noice. As for this episode: IT IS TIME
  15. D

Review XY096: Mega Tabunne VS Giga Giga Nyarth!!

Can I have a time machine to go forward two weeks? Please? The episode was alright but not that great. I thought it was better than last week but that was about it. Sure, the Joy-Audino relationship was moderately interesting to see, and then Sycamore taking a sample of some kind from Puni-chan...
  16. D

Review XY095: Hot-blooded Hariborg! Puni-chan is Being Targeted!!

Normally I'd watch the episode a second time before I do one of these but I don't think I need that this time. Sometimes funny, a few interesting bits, but otherwise decidedly average, in all honesty. Eevee learning Double Team fits with her personality in a way, it let's her hide in the copies...
  17. D

Preview XY096: Mega Tabunne VS Giga Giga Nyarth!!

Giant ass Meowth robot returns, again. Sycamore just up and giving out Mega Stones here, he just so happens to have an Audinite. I'd hope that this was planned story-wise, Nurse Joy contacted Sycamore about the Mega Evolution research and he was going to give her that as part of it. Otherwise...
  18. D

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

With what Serena is doing I don't think there's a particular need for her to fill out her team, to me it wouldn't be surprising if she ends the series with her current three - of course with Eevee as a Sylveon. She has expressed an interest in Meowstic back in like XY045 but that could just be...
  19. D

Review S18 EP38: The Tiny Caretaker!

Certainly a cute episode seeing Bonnie caring for Tyrunt like that, and the ending was really nice too. I felt really sad for Bonnie. :( Although maybe I like this being dubbed more because I only ever watch the dub episodes once, which is generally about the amount of views it takes me to lose...
  20. D

XY Data Broadcast discussion thread

Possibility that it might be the Showcase then? I like the idea of a two-part ninja village episode where Greninja evolves, although I wouldn't say that indicates when Ash-Greninja happens. It might, but I don't expect it to.
Back
Top Bottom