Search results for query: *

• Users: Sand Man
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Registration Thread - COME HERE BEFORE YOU CHALLENGE THE LEAGUE

BULBAGARDEN LEAGUE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DO NOT CHALLENGE GYM LEADERS HERE!! GO HERE TO CHALLENGE Registration Thread is Currently CLOSED This is the registration thread for the Bulbagarden League. Anyone who would like to challenge the league must come here to register. Post...
  2. S

Challenge The Bulbagarden League!!!

BULBAGARDEN LEAGUE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Current League Status - NO Challenges Accepted All challenges should be made in this thread. If you are a current gym leader and have not posted your Gym Leader Page yet, please do so as soon as you can. Follow this template when you post...
  3. S

GS remakes: Boxart

Ok, we all know those pics of gs remakes going around the web. Well, I decided to try my own boxart. It took about 1 1/2 hours, and I don't think I did too bad for my first try. Here they are: They turned out better than I expected, and they weren't nearly as hard as I thought they would...
  4. S

Ganoh Region Sprites

I've been very bored for a while, so I decided to make some sprites. I've been blending sprites into my own creations in my spare time for weeks now, and so far this is what I've come up with: Deeroot grass overgrow M:87.5%, F: 12.5% Description: My grass starter. It is very weak...
  5. S

G/S Remakes!!!! Must Read!!!!

I found these two scans on the internet. They seem to be images of G/S Remakes. I really hope they're true.
  6. S

Wi-Fi Battle Coordination Thread

I haven't seen one of these yet, if there is, then sorry. I think if there is a trade coordination thread, why shouldn't there be a battle coordination thread too? That's why I made this thread. If you want to battle someone, post your name, fc, and the type of battle(single, double, ubers...
  7. S

RMT/Help My Team Thread

Ok, if there already is one of these, then I'm sorry, I didn't see it. I'm tired of all these RMT threads cluttering up this forum, so I made this thread to help clean them up somewhat. If you want someone to rate your team, then just post it here, and someone will. And please ppl, stop making...
  8. S

Problem with mansion pokemon

Can someone help me out? I can almost never find the special mansion pokemon! I try for hours to find them and the only one I've ever found is Eevee when using the pokeradar. Am I doing something wrong? Or not doing something I am supposed to?
  9. S

Starting Line-Up in D/P?

What's gonna be your starting line-up in d/p? Mine is gonna be: Empoleon Garchomp Infernape Snorlax Luxray Abomasnow Once I get to use the Pal Park, I'll take out Abomasnow and Garchomp and put in Tyranitar and, of course, my Flygon.
Back
Top Bottom