• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Jaylop97

List all the nonsense things in the anime.

-Pokemon being incapable of being underwater even though the games beg to differ. -I never understood how do trainers know which Pokemon is inside the Pokeball? -How do they always travel with lots of food where do they keep it? -How has Ash never been able to find a trainer exactly like him...
  2. Jaylop97

What Dissapointed You Most In XY?

I really wasn't anymore invested in the league because Ash really didn't battle anyone he didn't battle before in the series, he has battled Alain, Sawyer, and Astrid before thought I am tempted to say that wasn't canon for Astrid but still we the fans have seen it before so nothing new there...
  3. Jaylop97

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Honestly I haven't been watching much of TV shows even though my day is pretty much free on the most part, the only thing I have been watching is The Loud House, and only an episode a day.
  4. Jaylop97

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

A human like cat.
  5. Jaylop97

What timezone are you in?

CST.
  6. Jaylop97

Rate the Pokemon Move Above You

1/10 It always misses when I try to use it. Bone Club
  7. Jaylop97

Your Favorite Pokémon Soundtracks!

Right now the Kanto Gym leader theme in HG/SS is very stuck in my mind, and I love the track because it is awesome and It just has some of the greatest beats.
  8. Jaylop97

Explain Your Avatar

When crime rises there is only one do gooder that could save the day the BatJoke.
  9. Jaylop97

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

The Sword Wielder.
  10. Jaylop97

Your newest purchase or gift

Call of Duty 3
  11. Jaylop97

What are you wearing right now?

Black and Red shorts and a T-Shirt.
  12. Jaylop97

C. Strife
  13. Jaylop97

What colour is the sky right now?

Light orange with some blue.
  14. Jaylop97

When was the last time you brushed your teeth?

At 3pm
  15. Jaylop97

Do you like that move effectiveness is now shown during battle?

I am okay with the addition of effectiveness display in the game, at the same time its more of something that people should already know by now, unless of course if this was the time when they added in Dark and Fairy types in the game where people didn't know the rule. Otherwise it is something...
  16. Jaylop97

Another character
  17. Jaylop97

Why Should the Poster Above Win the Presidential Race?

^ In that form, it is always going to be one step ahead.
  18. Jaylop97

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Machamp
  19. Jaylop97

I am new to the forums.

Hey there, welcome to the forums :)
Back
Top Bottom