Search results for query: *

• Users: Aggron989
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Aggron989

Will Serena catch a fourth Pokémon before the series ends?

I'm wondering if the creators will bother giving Serena a fourth 'mon after the Master Class, what with all of the Team Flare business and the Kalos League three/four-parter that's sure to happen later on in XY&Z. If so, what would they give her?
  2. Aggron989

Ridiculous methods of evolution

So here's my list of Pokémon that have, in my opinion, ridiculous ways of evolving: Inkay into Malamar - Holding the 3DS upside down is too specific and most people would never figure that out without looking it up first. Eevee into Leafeon/Glaceon, Nosepass into Probopass, Magneton into...
  3. Aggron989

Best battle style?

I'm just curious, does anybody else notice that they sort of "lean" towards a particular style of battling whenever they make competitive Pokémon teams? For me, it often turns out that no matter how hard I try to make a really good singles team, I end up trying a little /too/ hard and said team...
  4. Aggron989

Hi!

Been on Bulbapedia for almost three years, and I only just got around to making an account here. I have no clue where anything is, but I'll figure it out. :)
Back
Top Bottom