Search results for query: *

1. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Basically during my battle during the jango-o totem pokemon battle I encountered a weird thing Its SOS cry called in a scizor .... I checked serebii and some other sites but none could tell me if this was normal ... Did I got lucky or is my game bugged ?
  2. J

Speculation What if GenVI is being cut short because the Alola region connects to Kalos?!

OLD GUY RAMBLE ALERT X/Y tl:dr - Too easy - 5m exp share - Skates blazing fast - Lvl capped until having right badge - Lvl capped again - Rinse , Repeat - Went back to Gen 1 - Cry , Eat , Sleep , Repeat Its anoying , nothing poses a challenge , the only thing I have going as a veteran player (...
  3. J

Favorite Pokemon Nickname(s)?

If you encounter a pokemon called snugglebuns ... he's mine :D I always have a game with a snugglebuns pokemon that I trade away after defeating the elite four
  4. J

Looking for Dragalge & Aromatisse

I have a spritzee and a satchel so if you want I can trade you a aromatisse if you still need it ? If I don't reply immediatly it means I'm currently in an ARAM
  5. J

GEN VI: LF - Rash/Bold/Impish/Modest Yveltal

There you go , I hope both of them are to your liking ^^ until a next trade :D
  6. J

Got one for you this time :D again no bad IV's but the best one is SP.Def this time
  7. J

Bah , I'll breed for one then if you have the patience (I was sure it was for ability but you're right that its for nature )
  8. J

I'll breed some new normally with everstone you have a 100% chance of passing ability .... wtf
  9. J

It has no leaf gaurd when I check it for its ability on trade screen :/ i checked both and they have both overgrow now , I am breeding with an everstone , how the fudge is this possible
  10. J

So basically both have no bad IV's but one is better in HP and one is better in defense Wich one would you like ?
  11. J

are you willing to give me a deoxys for it then ?
  12. J

Got 2 eggs , lets breed and hope for good nature or iv's :D
  13. J

I'll let you decide , from any pokemon you have , just trade me one , I'll take gladly any pokemon If you"re going to breed one , give it a random name you want ^--^ breeding one right now
  14. J

Let me check for a HA chikorita Checked it and I can give you a HA chikorita too xD Want it too ?
  15. J

First one hatched , I'll see if it has the HA and i'll pm you when I'm ready to trade I do trade from ORAS or X/Y
  16. J

I have 2 eggs already and just a pokemon ... nothing special if you have a scyther im always happy to trade you one , otherwise the genesect want me to name your cynda ?
  17. J

I have a flash fire thyplosion , let me breed it and I can trade you one
  18. J

TradeBack Porygon

I wanted my porygon to evolve into porygon 2 if you want I have enough points for a item so you can evolve a pokemon of your own if you want Don't worry about the porygon , I have the item myself already
  19. J

The Shiny Encounters Thread

TLDR : First Shiny -Currently 27 -First pokemon game Blue -Played pokemon since I was 7-8 -Never encountered shiny except those of story -Plays trough AS for second time 2 months ago -Goes fishing -Find pokemon -Shiny Golden Magikarp -FML
  20. J

Need help w/National Dex

wich ones do you currently need ?
Back
Top Bottom