Search results for query: *

• Users: Joltfox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

TradeBack Porygon

I wanted my porygon to evolve into porygon 2 if you want I have enough points for a item so you can evolve a pokemon of your own if you want Don't worry about the porygon , I have the item myself already
  2. J

GEN VI: LF leftover breed froakie

If you have any froakie left that you want to get rid of , I can always use them Don't have much special to trade you with unfortunatly :(
  3. J

Leftover noibat

I bred my noibat and now I have some leftover noibats :D PM me if you want one They are nothing special because I don't care about all that EV/IV and everything Because of this I don't ask much , just another pokemon in return The only one I am currently searching for is porygon - Noibat [1]...
  4. J

GEN VI: Need Noibat

I'm currently looking for a noibat I don't mind about nature and stats , a pokemon is a pokemon I can't tradde much with you because I just started and only got the third gym beaten so don't think I can do awesome deals however PM me if you have one that you are willing to give away...
  5. J

Hi there

Eurhm so ... I'm a dude thats into pokemon , wich would be obvious no ? People call me mike but you guys can call me by joltfox I'l prolly be the one helping around a bit and I want to start breeding my porygon for people who want one I'm a noob trainer who isn't intrested in IV or EV or...
Back
Top Bottom