Search results for query: *

1. R

Pancakes or Waffles?

Prefer pancakes, like the texture more than waffles.
  2. R

Your first RPG game(s)

Pokemon Red and Blue; got them for Christmas.
  3. R

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

Lethargic
  4. R

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

Just Gordie in Melony's rare league cared.
  5. R

SwSh Uniform number

255 for Sword, the original limit for EV per stat. 223 for Shield, the numeric equivalent for BW.
  6. R

SwSh What new Type Matchups would you like to see in Sword And Shield?

Poison/Steel Poison/Psychic Ghost/Normal Electric/Fighting Fairy/Ground Electric/Dark Grass/Fire
  7. R

Pokemon Champion and Elite Four Speculation

-Elite Four: Electric Fire Rock Normal - Champion Flying
  8. R

So, who ended up as your Starter for Alola?

I picked Popplio for both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
  9. R

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Started Ultra Moon; I chose Popplio as my starter, defeated Hau and rescued Nebby. Going to battle Hau for the second time. -Current team Popplio: Lv. 6
  10. R

What's Your Average Breakfast

Either oatmeal w/ maple syrup and cinnamon or cinnamon Puffins cereal; with Hot chocolate almond milk.
  11. R

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

While I am interested in the potential changes from the S/M and what they're doing with Necrozma, I'll have to wait for more information before I can fully judge them.
  12. R

Locations/areas you'd like to see expanded

Hano Grand Resort ( golf course + some of the upper levels of the resort) Wela Volcano Park ( inside volcano) Ultra Space
  13. R

Your Hopes for Ultra Sun & Moon

Gyms Expanded post-game More Alolan Forms New Megas All current Megas available in-game Ultra Beasts integrated more into the main story More characters from past titles New Z-moves Significant story differences from S/M Difficulty setting
  14. R

Which Game Will You Be Playing?

I'll be buying both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
  15. R

(Spoilers) The fate of Nebby?

Used Solgaleo for the Pokemon League and most of the postgame, currently boxed. Will be taken out once EV trained, to assist in leveling up other Pokemon via Exp. Share and/or to participate in defending the champion title.
  16. R

Started Pokemon Moon; selected Popplio and then defeated Hau. Going to the festival next.
  17. R

Captured the Tapus, battled Kiawe and received Cosmog; going to switch out Pokemon from my box to train up next. Current team: Primarina, Solgaleo, Toucannon, Magnezone, Hariyama, Mudsdale.
  18. R

Captured the rest of the UBs and Necrozma, and defended my champion title; planning on catching the Tapus next. My current team is Primarina, Solgaleo, Toucannon, Magnezone, Mudsdale, and Hariyama.
  19. R

Going Ultra Breast hunting, already caught Nihilego and the two Buzzwole are next. My current team is Primarina, Toucannon, Solgaleo, Hariyama, Magnezone, and Mudsdale.
Back
Top Bottom