Search results for query: *

1. Wormius III

Blind or Spoiled - how much do you want to know?

Legendaries, starters (in their base form), region and new game mechanics. I will try to avoid anything else.
  2. Wormius III

Who is the Best and Worst Rival

Best: Wally, Cheren, Bianca Worst: Shauna, Tierno and Trevor
  3. Wormius III

What video games are you playing now?

I saw that Dragon Age: Origins was on a 75% discount on Steam and decided to buy it. I haven't played anything else the last week.
  4. Wormius III

Who is the Best and Worst Rival

Wally is the best. The best improvement in ORAS was making me actually care about him. They really showed us his development as a character. The worst are the ones from XY. How can I even care about them, when they are so poorly written?
  5. Wormius III

Your favorite eevelution ?

Vaporeon. I really love the aquatic design in all it's elegance, and its hp is amazing.
  6. Wormius III

What video games are you playing now?

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
  7. Wormius III

My least favorite pokemon game

Diamond and Pearl. While I have a lot of nostalgia for them, I just can't bring myself to play them again. The whole game is horribly slow, the regional pokedex is very limited (fire types), a lot of the new evolutions are of pokémon you are unaible catch until after the Elite 4. These things...
  8. Wormius III

Favorite starter

Kanto: Bulbasaur Johto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Mudkip Sinnoh: Turtwig Unova: Snivy Kalos: Froakie Mudkip is my favourite. Shout out to Torchic, my first starter, that I, as I didn't know about how nicknaming worked at the time, was nicknamed Torchic, even as a Blaziken.
  9. Wormius III

Favorite Fire Type?

For some reason, I really like Quilava's design. Easily my favourite middle stage evolution
  10. Wormius III

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Getting through Lance's three Dragonites only to have my last pokemon KO'ed by his Aerodactyl. I REALLY didn't like any Aerodactyl for a long while.
  11. Wormius III

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hello! Just joined the forum yesterday.
Back
Top Bottom