• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. jnsharley13

TEEN: Trouble in Laverre [TEENS AND ADULTS ONLY]

Chapter 9 Later that day... "Man, I can't find the Pokemon gym anywhere! Just a gay pride parade!" said Ash. "What? It can't be. It certainly cannot be! We need to talk to the town's Mayor!" said Clemont. He ran out of the Pokemon Center in a huff. "Can I come too?" said Bonnie. "No. You...
  2. jnsharley13

Chapter 8 The twerps go to Awryryry. Savio was aon tdate with Tsuik. "WQwo, that was soem tastay slaad!:" "Yeah, you're right." "Oh well, time to go pay- Agh!" He fell bakward onto Serena. "Oop, sorry." "Thiats fine. I'm sorry you have to look like that." "Watch it!-" "Don't wry about...
  3. jnsharley13

Chapter 7 Ash, Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena are at the Pokemon Showcase. "Ash, does my hair look good?" "All the beetter, Serena!" "Thsnks, but I found out this town has a famous Beauty Salon. You can pick out any color or style you want!" "Oh, tht's fantstic!" "Thank you!" she said, only...
  4. jnsharley13

Chapter 6 "Okay, I've caught a Tentacruel! It's time to take out that Fairy user!" "Good enough. Savio, quit playing in the sand." "But I'm almost done!" "It's time to leave." "Fine." He got up. They all walked up to the Fairy Type Gym. "Good luck, Ash." said Serena. "Good." said Ash...
  5. jnsharley13

Chapter 2 1/2 "Oh my, I've finally made it home." "Savio! I've been robbed! Some renegade group stole my refridgerator and my hair dryer. In "return" I aws given a peck on the cheek, and this blue rose here!" "gas[! Who would have done somethine like this?!" "There is someone called...
  6. jnsharley13

Chapter 5 The twerps went with Savio and Tsuki to the beach. "So, do you prefer surfing or fishing?" said Tsuki. "Oh, um, I don't have a Pokemon that can surf." said Ash. "Oh, so you'll fish?" "I don't have a fishing rod either." "Oh. I guess I can let you borrow my Old Rod if you want."...
  7. jnsharley13

Chapter 4 Tsuki showed Ash the Laverre City Gym. "And that's it! You know, if there's anything I could do for you, you could just ask." "Thank you! This is going to be epic! Come on, Pikachu!" "But I should warn you that the Gym Leader is an ice type. He's a little tough to handle. If...
  8. jnsharley13

Chapter 3 Team Rocket followed Savio and Tsuki. Ash and the rest of the twerps arrived there in the nick of time. "Ice Spear!" "Take it, Hawlucha!" "Hawluchaaaa-!" It took the hit fine. "What the duece?" said James. "The twerps have appeared?" "Just keep attacking! Ice Spear! "There's no...
  9. jnsharley13

Chapter 2 Ah, yes, so Savio was with the few twerps, wishing he were someplace else like having a piece of his bothers sweet ass ha-ha...I mean., uh... Team Rocket is someplace around here, right? Indeed, they were, they were looking for scrap metal to power their latest creation, all they had...
  10. jnsharley13

In this fan fiction, Savio looks for his brother Tsuki. His rival "unofficially" is Bonnie. Chapter 1 WARNING: Dumb sex jokes ahead. Savio is 21. Tsuki is 15. Savio Tsuki This was something I worked on and then quit. I was on the pokemopolis forums, back when I was still there, and while...
  11. jnsharley13

Will Serena return in Sun and Moon?

Yeah... yeah, obviously. Misty returned, May returned, Dawn returned, Misty and Brock returned again. So yeah, Serena will return.
  12. jnsharley13

Rating Pokemon Character's Personalities/Auras

Actually I was thinking about skills for all time/an average. But whatever. Drew: Purple/Violet: 4 Blue: 4 Green: 4 Yellow: 4 Orange: 4 Red: 5 Harley: Purple: 4 or 3 Blue: 5 Green: 5 Yellow: 5 Orange: 5 Red: 5 Morrison Purple/Violet: 1/2 Blue: 2 Green: 3 Yellow: 5 Orange : 5 Red: 5 Dawn...
  13. jnsharley13

Rating Pokemon Character's Personalities/Auras

Rate your own Pokémon Characters! Scale of 0-5 I have studied what different anime hair colors mean. By Google. I have also studied what different aura colors mean. By Google. I do not practice or believe in anything that usually has to do with colors or auras, except my art, so bear with me...
  14. jnsharley13

I am back after three years

Hi. I'm Harley, and I'm a fictional character. ...lol
  15. jnsharley13

If it's not Wifi (Diamond) what is it?

Thanks. I don't have any Sinnoh games, but I at least have many of different other generations. I realize it's a stretch according to what you said, but I could take a look. I was just confused mostly. One of the Elite Four has Spiritomb, I heard, so I don't have to worry about the Pokedex...
  16. jnsharley13

If it's not Wifi (Diamond) what is it?

If it's not wifi, what is it? So I got into the underground..., how? pokemon diamond Also, can I still get Spiritomb? I'm confused.
  17. jnsharley13

Questions I'd, or anyone'd, ask Harley from Pokemon

I suppose anyone can ask Harley questions. (Don't post more than 20 questions.) 1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? 2. Favorite music genre? (Metal, Hard Rock?) 3. What do you do after a contest? Any routines? 4. What types of jobs did you do in your lifetime? List as many as...
  18. jnsharley13

What if Cilan met Harley

I would love it. I would faint! I would like to see Harley meet Norman for real. Also Tucker. O.O And the Elite Four. Any Elite Four. I always just assumed Cilan was reacting like that because they were gay (see bottom pride flag in signature for details).
  19. jnsharley13

SPOILERS: A returning character

Spoilers i99 Colress is back! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3U8CZnB-l4 Gen 5 But COLRESS IS BACK!
Back
Top Bottom