• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

What do you think Ash Greninja is?

Ash's Greninja takes on a mysterious new appearance in the latest season! Ash-Greninja is the form that Greninja takes when the bond between it and Ash is raised to the limit. The strength of their bond changes Greninja's appearance, and it takes on the characteristic look of Ash's attire. This...
  2. S

Ash-greniniga

So this pokemon is it some type of mega evoultion? Or new type of evoultion form that needs a special type of bond that has to be the strongest limit thier is for tranier and pokemon to reach?
  3. S

Sawyer Grovyle

true so can we make it offical
  4. S

Sawyer Grovyle

Also sames goes with this pokemon as it has shows have great personalty check it out look at this suer created i help out little telling this user right info User:Pattyman/Sawyer's Grovyle - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  5. S

Sawyer Grovyle

Also sames goes with this pokemon as it has shows have great personalty check it out look at this suer created i help out little telling this user right info User:Pattyman/Sawyer's Grovyle - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  6. S

Tierno Blastiose

Should we make a page for this pokemon It had 5 epiosdes i think its good enough to have its own offfical page by now We see it as a lot of stamina for dancing. Shows to be freindly pokemon helping Clemont Chespin when its tail was on fire. Shows to be happy pokemon as well and seems to...
  7. S

Sernna Eevee gender

i agreed with that Som pokemon said to he We know Ash Frogodaier is male
  8. S

Sernna Eevee gender

But Serrna eevee was wearing some type of dress in pokemon dance in the end Goa Goa all stars" like Sernna Dlephox wears dress
  9. S

Sernna Eevee gender

I think she a female shows to be very shy and runs behind Clemont Bunnebly as protection maybe she is a female also loves to dance
  10. S

Will Iris return in the XY saga?

Possilbe but i wasnt big fan of her she calls ash kid all the time and she a kid becuase she dosent as munch compare to ash
  11. S

Review Pokemon Ash Noviern, Mega Sceptile and Ash Greniniga wil happen

Will he have these three pokeon. Yes i can see Ash Greninga will happen in the new preview. But Ash noibat cant its too soon, think about Ash Scraggy diddnt evolve yet Ash Phanpy was hatchling in Johto then evolved durrinG IN NEXT FEW SEAOSNS Under Ash Noibat still baby and its...
  12. S

Ash Charizard is male

so can we make it offical should we just say yes and get it over it or we need to wait more patienly
  13. S

Pokemon Ash seems to capture at least under 12

Since he caught 11 pokemon in Kanto 6 in Johto 5 in Honnen 6 in Sinho 9 in Unova 5 so far in Kalos
  14. S

Review Guys i really need to know Regional pokemon of each species of pokemon? Please

im asking pokemon that r part of each region Like Ash cought most regional birds aspect Sparrow What are the regional rodents, snakes, and more
  15. S

Review Guys i really need to know Regional pokemon of each species of pokemon? Please

I'm very weird just like to know so please
  16. S

Ash Charizard is male

So Charzard is male so can we put male as gender now Thier is no homosexual guys in the show they do just for funny things look at Spongebob shows lol but we know their genders
  17. S

Talonflame weak or not

Ash Talonflame is proven to be powerful poekmon in Ash team Mostly use in gym battles becuase of its amazing speed, stamina, and strength. Talonflame wounds was heal from evoultion agiasnt Moltres but uses Brave Bird so it got recoil. Then got hit by Fire Blast from Moltres that is very...
  18. S

Review Pokemon Regional Bugs, Rodents, snakes, and more

I'm sorry but im trying to do this myself but i cant figure it out can u help me I dont know why i need to know this? Please give me the six species of 6 generations that are Regional pokemon please i think Ratatta is regianol rodent pokemon or is it Pikachu im not sure please...
  19. S

Ash Charizard is male

Well dont foget Purgly body is more shape of female cat pokeon
  20. S

Noibat-Useless or Not?

Ash Noibat will be great soon don't forget its baby pokemon look at Ash scraggy who was super weak now got a lot stronger from Ash special tranning Ash Noibat will do well in battles just needs time Then will evolve into Noivern and become a lot more stronger
Back
Top Bottom