Search results for query: *

• Users: S.pasta
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Ash-greniniga

So this pokemon is it some type of mega evoultion? Or new type of evoultion form that needs a special type of bond that has to be the strongest limit thier is for tranier and pokemon to reach?
  2. S

Sawyer Grovyle

Also sames goes with this pokemon as it has shows have great personalty check it out look at this suer created i help out little telling this user right info User:Pattyman/Sawyer's Grovyle - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  3. S

Sawyer Grovyle

Also sames goes with this pokemon as it has shows have great personalty check it out look at this suer created i help out little telling this user right info User:Pattyman/Sawyer's Grovyle - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  4. S

Tierno Blastiose

Should we make a page for this pokemon It had 5 epiosdes i think its good enough to have its own offfical page by now We see it as a lot of stamina for dancing. Shows to be freindly pokemon helping Clemont Chespin when its tail was on fire. Shows to be happy pokemon as well and seems to...
  5. S

Sernna Eevee gender

I think she a female shows to be very shy and runs behind Clemont Bunnebly as protection maybe she is a female also loves to dance
  6. S

Review Pokemon Ash Noviern, Mega Sceptile and Ash Greniniga wil happen

Will he have these three pokeon. Yes i can see Ash Greninga will happen in the new preview. But Ash noibat cant its too soon, think about Ash Scraggy diddnt evolve yet Ash Phanpy was hatchling in Johto then evolved durrinG IN NEXT FEW SEAOSNS Under Ash Noibat still baby and its...
  7. S

Pokemon Ash seems to capture at least under 12

Since he caught 11 pokemon in Kanto 6 in Johto 5 in Honnen 6 in Sinho 9 in Unova 5 so far in Kalos
  8. S

Review Guys i really need to know Regional pokemon of each species of pokemon? Please

I'm very weird just like to know so please
  9. S

Review Pokemon Regional Bugs, Rodents, snakes, and more

I'm sorry but im trying to do this myself but i cant figure it out can u help me I dont know why i need to know this? Please give me the six species of 6 generations that are Regional pokemon please i think Ratatta is regianol rodent pokemon or is it Pikachu im not sure please...
  10. S

Ash Charizard is male

We all know it is "He" He seems to love Charla who is female with that pink Bow Some females pokemon have pink bows Like Ash totidile fell in love with Azurmaerl that was proven to be female that was in love with Male Golduck So Ash'sCharizard is male can we make it offical
  11. S

Pokemon Ash Misunderstanding powerhouse once again

Ash pokemon that are proven to be powerhouse charizard being the most powerful pokemon Snorlax shows to be able to defeat two pokemon before it goes down Sceptile has been chosen to be the most gyms battles Infernape has a lot power from blaze and great stamina Pignite defeated his...
  12. S

What are regional pokemon for each region

Like Bird pokemon that are Regional Pidgy for kanto Hootoot for johto Taillow for Honnen Startly for Sinho Pidove for Unova Fletching for Kalos so what are the regional pokemon for Bugs, ice, physic, and others
  13. S

News Pokemon Ash Misunderstanding powerhouse

I was wondering my biggest question about Ash Charizard is the most powerful correct So what is Infernape consired he shows to be increbile powerful with its blaze so that will make it True powerhouse pokemon correct since it has great stamina on its side from batteling Paul Agronn, Ningask...
Back
Top Bottom