Search results for query: *

1. Desdar300

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Romance isn't exactly taboo for the genre, given its presence in media aimed at the same demographic. However, the lack of a social link-like feature makes it challenging to explore in-depth relationships. The recent Scarlet and Violet games could've been the perfect opportunity to introduce...
  2. Desdar300

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I read that if a person captures a Pokemon in the max raid all the players get it. That's interesting
  3. Desdar300

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Considering their namesakes I think there's very little reason to doubt that Mary and Rose are related to each other.
  4. Desdar300

I mean even though skull started out as harmless they ( in most interactions of Sm's story) almost help A crazy woman turn alola into a wasteland which makes them fit the " Not - So- Harmless Villain " trope. Yell has been described by Mr Affleck has been well meaning which is the complete...
  5. Desdar300

SwSh Starters Discussion

Yeah the Pokemon he had in your first battle
  6. Desdar300

For what it's worth many hats that they see new species of Pokemon and Regional forms that weren't seen yet. Some of also claim to see in the beginning a Pokemon that looks vaguely similar to the mascots with some even going as far to call it a new Pokemon.
  7. Desdar300

Adding to this the man mentioned that Hop's second Pokemon was Coravanight's pre-evo when we know now it's wooloo. Good run down btw
  8. Desdar300

also I'm not really sure how much everyone has caught up in regards to the previews. So I would leave a log but only if anyone wants it.
  9. Desdar300

That was mainly going off of what Nintendo Life stated in their YT vid.
  10. Desdar300

SwSh Starters Discussion

Probably but it said he was his secret second Pokemon.
  11. Desdar300

SwSh Starters Discussion

Also kills the paracect leak who stated that Hop gets Crovanite's pre-evo.
  12. Desdar300

Leon apparently gets the starter strong to yours
  13. Desdar300

Posted this awhile ago but here's reveals over the years
  14. Desdar300

I concur with tech. This gen we've seen people run with rumors like the Princess and Parascet "leaks" and view them as canon despite the oddities they have
  15. Desdar300

G-max Meowth is likely based on the Cat Sith
  16. Desdar300

The time thing makes sense since TPC wants to maintain yearly content for whatever reason and they and the others parties and especially the investors seem happy about that
  17. Desdar300

The reason cited at E3 was time and it was revealed to GI that all the Joint-owners like Creatures and Nintendo co-signed on the idea.
  18. Desdar300

As well as Meteodyna and Drednaw" pre evo
  19. Desdar300

The parcect leak gives me SM cycle flashbacks And it feels like every time we get something where the OP goes into great detail and starts drawing pictures of supposed Pokemon that always turns out to be fake. Like the one with Alolan Arcanine and that Synchro evolution fake Rockruff evo
Back
Top Bottom