Search results for query: *

• Users: Mukubird
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Brain Damaged Battle Shuffle

Tournament Information This tournament will be conducted using a round-robin format. This means that you will be facing against all of the other participants of the tournament. This format allows a more balanced way of pairing competitors as it's not set in stone who you will be facing. There...
  2. M

Toxicity

Well since the monotype tournament is over, I might as well post up the team I used for my battles. I chose Poison since no one expect a team with such common weaknesses to do well against teams. However, this team prevailed and took me all the way to the finals. The team's records was: 5-0...
  3. M

It's a Wonderful World

Since I'm probably not even going to try the IPGL league, I figured that I might as well post this team up. I just too the best six from the thirteen brands and threw them into a team: Infernape @ Focus Sash Blaze Naive (+Spd, -SDef) 24 Atk/252 SAtk/232 Spd - Close Combat - Fire Blast -...
  4. M

i herd u liek gravitiez

This is a revamp of my old Bulbagarden League Gravity team, created about nine months ago. The team seemed to fade away along with the now-defunct league, but I decided to give it another chance, making major changes. As for those who did not know, Gravity had an additional effect of decreasing...
  5. M

[UPDATE: 7/08/08] Bulbagarden Double-Elimination Tournament

Introduction Welcome to the first-ever Bulbagarden double-elimination tournament. The purpose of this tourney is to provide an environment in which players can face against other skilled trainers via Wi-Fi and go for the gold. This tournament also allows participants to get to know other...
  6. M

Really Quick GIMP Splash Art

Yeah, I just got back into making art with the GIMP. I made this little splash art both to personalize the GIMP and to make sure I didn't get a brain fart and forgot all the elements of the GIMP. The lighter area in the bottom is where messages such as "Loading Brushes" will appear and since...
  7. M

Famitsu Confirms New Game?

Source Not sure if it's true or not, so can someone help?
  8. M

Introducing Shoddy Battle!

Website Well, it seems that we have our foray into D/P NetBattle. There are still some glitches, and not everything has been added yet, but it looks great despite the incompleteness. I don't know what's going on about Competitor, but this seems a good alternative for a while.
  9. M

EV Training

Didn't put this the D/P forum since it applies to other games as well. So, does anyone else here EV/Nature/IV train? I've only started during this gen, since there's Wi-Fi, and I really didn't get into the games of last gen. Frankly, it doesn't bother me when people say that I have no life...
  10. M

New Box Wallpapers

Not sure if everyone knows this yet =/. http://www.filb.de/?site=games/nds/dp/box Just enter you Trainer ID and say the four words to the TV Director in Jubilife City TV Station. Sadly, only the TG Wallpaper words are up.
  11. M

Evolving Feebas

Anyone else having trouble with evolving it? I have a Bold Febass and I fed it Poffins from Pamtre Berries, but it still won't reach the maximum before the Sheen gets filled (around 8 Poffins it gets its Sheen filled). I have no one else to blend with. Can anyone help me with this?
  12. M

Too Awesome

Go to the your Badges and you can play simple songs with it: Mary Had a Little Lamb 3 2 1 2 3 3 3 2 2 2 3 5 5 3 2 1 2 3 3 3 2 2 3 2 1 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 1 1 5 5 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 5 5 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 If you made one, be sure to post it here.
  13. M

New Epi Title!

??????????!! Buizel! The Road to Strength! will be airing on May 17, 2007. This is it, we'll finally see who gets Buizel.
  14. M

Nintendo's Wi-Fi Connector

Is it any good? Or should I look for something else to get Wi-Fi?
Back
Top Bottom