Search results for query: *

1. Zexinja

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Blowing cover, huh? Guess I could use a similar change as well. That's it! Enough with Contests! I'm going to be the next Kalos Queen! Woo-hoo! Zexilee's coming, Kalos!
  2. Zexinja

Mafia Sockpuppet Mafia 2016 - Endgame (TOWN WIN) - 10/16/2016
    Threadmarks: Endgame

It came down to the final three. Alucard looked the most suspicious... they were a vampire, please! The other two ganged up on them and called it a night. Both of them survived the night. The threat was gone. Congratulations to town for winning the game! Non-sockuppet accounts can now post...
  3. Zexinja

I've seen lots of ghosts. They're not scary... in most episodes.
  4. Zexinja

Hi! I've never seen a Pokemon like you before.
  5. Zexinja

Not scary, 2spooky. And he is such because 10 people voted for that!
  6. Zexinja

Threadmarks: Day 5 start

Garrus Vakarian was found dead the next morning. They knew too much... why do I feel like we've been through this again? It is now Day 5. It will last 48 hours unless a HYPER-MAJORITY occurs. With 3 players alive, 2 are needed for a HYPER-MAJORITY. This IS the last day phase of the game.
  7. Zexinja

Thank you for updating in my absence. I knew I could Count on you. 23 hours (-4 minutes) left in the phase... unless all night actions are sent earlier.
  8. Zexinja

Threadmarks: Day 4 start

Mr. Resetti was gone and someone left a message: "NO MORE RESETS PLS KTHNXBAI" It is now Day 4. It will end in 48 hours or sooner if a HYPER-MAJORITY occurs. With 5 players alive, 4 are needed for a HYPER-MAJORITY.
  9. Zexinja

Threadmarks: Night 3 start

"We need to get it together! This one here, she may look like an oldbag but she actually is the Lord of the Trolls! We have to lynch him!" It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours (+20 minutes) or sooner if all night actions are sent in quickly. Apologies for the late update once again...
  10. Zexinja

Threadmarks: (RESET) Day 3 start

"Tonight was so boring... I was actually afraid it might have not been a full night because of some strange time distortion caused by the reset, but the Count ensured me that he counted the hours one by one and it was time to update this." No one was killed. It is now Day 3 (again). It will...
  11. Zexinja

Threadmarks: RESET - Night 2 start

HYPER-MAJORITY (triggers early update) RESET Garrus Vakarian is revived. "Boom! Zing! Ding! Dakota!" "This thing is annoying; let's just send it to Dakota and hope it never comes back." It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours (+25 minutes) or earlier if all night actions are sent in.
  12. Zexinja

Threadmarks: Day 3 start

Garrus Vakarian was found dead the next morning. They knew too much... Apologies for the delay in updating. Update time pushed an hour further. It is now Day 3. It will last 48 hours (and 8 minutes). This may be the last day phase of the game.
  13. Zexinja

Threadmarks: Night 2 start

"Boom! Zing! Ding! Dakota!" "This thing is annoying; let's just send it to Dakota and hope it never comes back." It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours or earlier if all night actions are sent in.
  14. Zexinja

Threadmarks: Day 2 start

The next morning, everyone was shocked to figure out that Mareep had become Alolan Mareep! "Boo! I'm Alolan Mareep now :( After getting killed, I'm Electric/Ghost-type. And I no longer Baa, I Boo instead! Baa so mainstream /swag" It is now Day 2. It will end in 48 hours.
  15. Zexinja

Yeah. This feels bad!
  16. Zexinja

Threadmarks: Night 1 start

"BlazingVulpix must have done it! Look at that mischievous face of his!" "lol it's just a Vulpix, being a fox, of course it'd have a mischievous face!" "lolnope Vulpix is just scummy scum, lynch it!" It is now Night 1. It will last 24 hours unless all night actions are sent in earlier.
  17. Zexinja

I've saved the world too, lots of times. But they never call me a hero, because I'm trying to steal a Pikachu the rest of the time...
  18. Zexinja

Anyone up for trick-or-treating? I can disguise myself and scare people, I promise I'll help you get lots of candy.
  19. Zexinja

Phase updates will be at 11am GMT. Day 1 ends in 25 hours, 30 minutes.
Back
Top Bottom