Search results for query: *

• Users: atari6600
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. atari6600

GEN VII: LF: Lure Balls, FT: Timid Deino

So I was wondering, does anyone not use their Apricorn Pokeballs? If you don't would you be interested in pawning off your Lure Balls to me? I have eight Deino all of the timid nature from some Pokemon breeding and would be happy to trade two or three of them to anyone who is ok with parting...
  2. atari6600

LF: Ultra Ball Crabrawler

I'm looking for Crabrawler in an Ultra Ball. I'm still early in the game and can only offer low level run of the mill throw away Pokemon in return. I know it's not much, but I would be extremely appreciative of anyone who can come to my rescue and help me out. Let me know if you can. Thank...
  3. atari6600

LF: Fire And Grass Safaris

I'm looking for two specific Friend Safaris. A Fire Safari with Charmeleon and a Grass Safari with Quiladin. I don't remember what the three Pokemon in my Safari are, but my Safari is Bug.
  4. atari6600

GEN VI: Looking For Vivillon In Net Balls With Specific Patterns

I'm starting a collection of my favorite Vivillon wing patterns and was wondering if anyone has any of the following: River Pattern Jungle Pattern Archipelago Pattern High Plains Pattern Thank you in advance. EDIT: I'd like to add the Continental, Icy Snow and Ocean Patterns to my list...
Back
Top Bottom