Search results for query: *

1. Vulcanos

Thoughts on Geeta?

Oh, most definitely not. First impressions remain important, and people will always bring up her original team as a reason she's terrible with her rematch team being brought up as "oh, Game Freak just did heard fans complaining and balanced her roster in response", but as far as I'm concerned...
  2. Vulcanos

Your controversial opinions

I like Trace. There, I said it. As a champion, I get it, he comes off as baby's first challenger especially as he purposefully holds back with limiting his team's movesets, and as a rematch, he's only a little better with basic coverage moves, but in a franchise where I feel like the majority...
  3. Vulcanos

Thoughts on Geeta?

So, Geeta's rematch team... Does this improve her?
  4. Vulcanos

Someone to trade me postgame exclusives?

Perhaps I could be of assistance.
  5. Vulcanos

Review JN134: Seize the Future!

I mean, it wasn't like Goh was this brilliant strategist to begin with, but kudos for the monkey to finally do something useful, even though its far too late for anyone to care. "What do you mean the series is over?"
  6. Vulcanos

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I'm so proud of you, Flutter Mane.
  7. Vulcanos

Review JN133: Project Mew

I'm gonna hazard a guess, but I think its tied to Goh's catching style, where the Pokemon he uses, if any, are largely the ones he randomly catches and just uses for situations, while any that he could potentially grow and develop with are quickly forgotten about in favor of the new flavor of...
  8. Vulcanos

On the bright side, we're going to see two legendaries deep fry a monkey in the next episode.
  9. Vulcanos

Yes, Grookey. Feel bad about your uselessness.
  10. Vulcanos

Technical performance in SV

Why can't Nemona just leave me alone for more than five minutes???
  11. Vulcanos

Technical performance in SV

On handheld mode, there is pop-up, but my bigger complaint right now is the usual hand-holding these games do. Like, can there be a mode where they go "Oh, you actually know how to play these games? Okay... well, we'll leave you alone and let you be on your way then."
  12. Vulcanos

Preview JN133: Project Mew

From the highs of Ash becoming the king of the world to... this. Dammit, we gotta see more Grookey.
  13. Vulcanos

Preview JN126: GO FOR DREAM! Go's Road to Mew!!

Hey, considering the sheer quantity of Pokemon episodes, this staff may eventually pull off the ultimate heist; creating nothing but clip shows.
  14. Vulcanos

Evil Team Discussion/Speculation

Well... I mean, they exist. They're definitely going to be fanart fodder, and I do like the idea of raiding their compounds which I hope requires some complexity and isn't "find the base, beat up everyone" three or four times. That said, there's always the issue of potential versus reality...
  15. Vulcanos

Review JN122: The Semifinals I: "Overwhelming Victory"

This is a kids' show, but kids deserve to have quality programming and not just something tossed on the table and be told "eh, eat it, I guess?"
  16. Vulcanos

Review JN122: The Semifinals I: "Overwhelming Victory"

Oof. Talk about a bad episode. I get the idea of wanting to present Leon as this looming threat to present him as the top guy on the planet, but when most of the action occurs offscreen, it's not a prime example of "show, don't tell" going on. Plus, it also meant you ran over another region...
  17. Vulcanos

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I know DLC is inevitable, so here's my predictions on both where and what will happen: Location: *Island, like the Azores or the Canary Islands: 90%. Making an island area is rather easy to produce given you can just partition a section of land out in the middle of nowhere and build off of it...
  18. Vulcanos

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

And it's not like Team Rocket matters anymore in the anime.
  19. Vulcanos

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

Again, I think the whole idea was the staff thinks Goh needs a critter on his shoulder much like Ash has Pikachu for marketing or presentation purposes. When we argue about things, sometimes we forget the main target audience of the series; children, specifically Japanese children. The...
  20. Vulcanos

So, Grookey is still useless. After how many episodes, it's only done one move, once. I know there have been starters that never evolved or amounted to much, but Grookey just takes the cake in terms of uselessness.
Back
Top Bottom