Search results for query: *

1. JacenBoy

April 2016 Lottery

I'll give this a shot. 3-6-5-30-49 (4/13/2016 7:39PM EST)
  2. JacenBoy

Play Pokemon (X/Y/OR/AS) in English

Remember, if you aren't sure what to do, ask for help setting the language. 1. No, I've only played in English, although I've considered testing my Spanish by playing through that. 2. I don't have an opinion on each language specifically, but I do think it's cool for people to decide what...
  3. JacenBoy

Speculation Gengar's true identity? (PMD Red/Blue)

Logically, this follows fairly nicely. The issue I have is Gengar's personality. Gengar is... nasty, to put it simply. I don't really think Wally has the capacity to change personalities into what Gengar was. I'm sure it is possible, but I can't quite see it.
  4. JacenBoy

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Playing Super Mystery Dungeon and getting OHKOed by Razor Wind Heliolisk. And 2HKOed by Uproar Noctowl.
  5. JacenBoy

Anyone here know a second language?

I can speak a few words in Mando'a if that counts for anything.
  6. JacenBoy

Poll: Next Eeveelotion you want to see (Top 3)?

Well, that was quite a rabbit trail. Back to business. As I think about it, a Flying-type Eeveeloution would be kind of cool. As of right now, there is one pure Flying-type in existence. I'm not sure how (or if) it would affect anything, but it might be nice to have another pure Flying-type.
  7. JacenBoy

I count on Azumarill to win battles a lot. And it does. Huge Power, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet.
  8. JacenBoy

For the record, there will never be a Normal-type Eeveeloution because Eevee itself is normal.
  9. JacenBoy

Overhyped features in main series Pokemon games?

The Battle Resort as a whole isn't bad, but compared to the old Battle Frontier, it was kind of a let-down for me. What I liked about the Battle Frontier was the many different styles of battling it offered. It's fun to battle with different rules than a normal competitive battle. While the...
Back
Top Bottom