• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. NoirCore

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Your words seem to disagree.
  2. NoirCore

But the 3DS can't stay afloat forever, and it's been established plenty of times (unless I missed something) that Sun and Moon are implied to have driven the 3DS to its limits with the lag and removed battle types. Adding more is a struggle, I think. And while a third version on the Switch is...
  3. NoirCore

So you're saying that as time passes, the end of the series is most likely, but there's no doubt gen 8 will happen? Your wording is conflicting with each other. Also, we're not dismissing the possibility of gen 7 on the Switch. In fact, the more time passes, the less of an opportunity to make a...
  4. NoirCore

If you mean for the Switch, then I'd love to know where you got your time-travelling powers. Just because a new leak is debunked doesn't keep us any further away from the likelihood of a Pokemon Switch game; it's the same as before that leak. In fact, the more time that passes, the older the 3DS...
  5. NoirCore

By that logic, we should stop getting single third versions. Suggesting it's better we get paired third versions from now on?
  6. NoirCore

Still disproves your point: Pokemon has already boosted sales to that goal, and with a main-release game no less. And now that Nintendo is preparing for a Switch-focused presentation at the biggest gaming presentation event of the year with no hints at any 3DS focusing, it seems likely the next...
  7. NoirCore

They already released a Pokemon game for the 3DS for the fiscal year we are in right now: Pokemon Sun and Moon.
  8. NoirCore

Nah, I feel like the games announced for the 3DS already are part of the last hurrah. The fact that E3 is Switch-focused after the Switched-focused presentation hints at that possibly being the case.
  9. NoirCore

1) Parents already do that for Nintendo's handhelds, which Pokemon is mainly on currently. Nothin' new, and if the multiple save files is a thing, that's more of an incentive to put it on the Switch. It's not going to split apart a fanbase. 2) Less than two bucks a month. That's like having to...
  10. NoirCore

So you're saying Pokemon should stay behind on the 3DS when the handheld becomes obsolete? :p ...nah, nah, I joke, I joke. Still, I think you're wrong about the Pokemon dying off the 3DS. Not only does it seem like the 3DS cannot contain anymore Pokemon content for it to handle, but contrary to...
  11. NoirCore

RM13: HD and Denise

But SS never said anything about WEARING clothes. :P
  12. NoirCore

oh yeah then why is there no major sports team named ninjas but there are the pittsburgh pirates
  13. NoirCore

Why are we promoting ripping threads?
  14. NoirCore

I recline.
  15. NoirCore

Speak for yourself. I'm looking 89 degrees from an invisible line straight downwards.
  16. NoirCore

Not to mention other features such as triple and rotation battles are gone, too. Do we even have a spot for inverse battles? Also, I'll give my account of what I saw on my original 3DS and there was VERY noticable lag in battles with multiple Pokemon.
  17. NoirCore

*burps of soda* *or pop* *whichever you call it*
  18. NoirCore

BW2 wasn't sold on a new console, and there are various kinds of "do something new", all of which could potentially have better effects than the other. And you probably shouldn't say "it will have low sales" before we see such proof materialize, if ever. Also, news on the online price...
  19. NoirCore

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Sorry Riley, but no, that's wrong. 1) The 3DS initially sold for $250. The Switch is only $50 more, which in terms of console sales, isn't too big a deal. 2) Like others said, not only do we not know how pricey online play is, but there's no guarantee the rumored Stars would even be under the...
  20. NoirCore

So, anybody learn about the Pokemon Duel mobile game?
Back
Top Bottom