Search results for query: *

1. Bulbatwo

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1994, I'm happy to see there are even older people who are Pokémaniacs. :D
  2. Bulbatwo

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

Started to play GO today & got Gastly near me. I was so hyped and when I wanted to catch him my mother called me to see where I was... I lost Gastly & mother scolded me for playing Pokémon. I am 22... FU & FML :cry:
  3. Bulbatwo

GO Good locations for Pokémon!

It would be logical if they put each Pokémon type in their appropriate territory. It would be kinda weird to put ghost-type Pokémon at graveyards, but that sounds logical to me. I'm worried to how this will end up, because they would have to take lots of information about each country in brutal...
  4. Bulbatwo

How did you Find these Forums?

Friend told me about Bulbapedia and I ended up clicking on the forum then decided to register and become an active member.
  5. Bulbatwo

What have you been really into lately?

Pokémon Trading Card Game Online and chocolate with 80% cocoa.
  6. Bulbatwo

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Death Parade and I give it 5/5. It's a brilliant anime that I recommend to everyone!
  7. Bulbatwo

Your favorite eevelution ?

I like Espeon, but I prefer Umbreon above all (when speaking about eevelutions).
  8. Bulbatwo

'The Dub' referring to the 'English Dub' or 'American Dub'

I guess it's because English is lingua-franca of the world & Internet. I agree there are different 'dub' versions, but when I see 'dubbed' I automatically assume it's in English. People will usually post the language in which the video is dubbed (as far as I've seen on websites with totally...
  9. Bulbatwo

I can't access the IRC. >.<

It's not just you, I'm using Chrome and have the same error when trying to go to IRC. I hope staff members are aware of the issue and are working on the fix. edit: Problem also appears on Microsoft Edge & Firefox, I thought it was a problem with Chrome only.
  10. Bulbatwo

Dark Indigo Pokemon art...

Just realized the person hanging from a tree in the wallpaper with Umbreon. Hahahahah.
  11. Bulbatwo

What Was the Last Thing You Searched On the Internet?

"Pokémon TCG download"
  12. Bulbatwo

GO Starter pokemon

I don't know how to feel about the tutorial part, it would in my opinion be little "stupid" that everyone gets Pikachu as their starter Pokémon, but it sounds like a logical start. I wouldn't mind if they had for example list of 15 Pokémon and you get one by random choice, that would kinda have...
  13. Bulbatwo

Hello, fellow fans of Pokémon!

Welcome to the forums, I'm also new here (just registered few hours ago) and I hope we'll fit right in to this community.
  14. Bulbatwo

If Pokemon Had a Different Mascot

I would have to go with Eevee too, but I wouldn't mind if Charmander was the mascot. If they went with the original idea (Clefairy) it would've been terrible decision in my opinion.
  15. Bulbatwo

i think i bought a bootleg? :-(

+1 opinion that these are not legit, however they do look nice in my opinion. I think I purchased non-legit ones from eBay, however I will only know once I get them. But somehow I don't mind it if they look nice and are of good quality.
  16. Bulbatwo

GO Microtransactions in Pokemon GO

I hope that there won't be option to actually purchase Pokémon in any way, only by catching them or trading. If they make such option the game kinda lost its fun and meaning. It would be nice to get maybe three-five Pokéballs daily without any charge and that you can purchase other better...
  17. Bulbatwo

Dark Indigo Pokemon art...

Amazing art, I really like all of them, but my favourite is with Umbreon. (: Keep up the good work! (;
  18. Bulbatwo

Greetings from Bulbatwo

Hello everyone, I'm Bulbatwo coming from Europe. I'm not quite sure how much I'll be active member on this forum, but it will probably depend on the type of the society here. That would kinda be all for this first introduction thread. :lol:
Back
Top Bottom