Search results for query: *

1. J

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Since I last posted, hatched a Poochy(1st shiny hatch) and caught 2 Drifbloom, Duskull, 3 Gengar, Pinsir, and 6 Cubone. Traded 1 of the Gengar for a shiny Aron and 1 of the Cubone for shiny Dragonair since i struck out on that community day.
  2. J

Got my 2nd shiny Pikachu the other day and today added 4 Beldum, 1 Metang, and 2 Metagross.
  3. J

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Got 7 Beldum shinies including a 96 and 93%. Evolved those 2, a lucky 96, a 98 I caught today, and a 93 to Metagross to have 5 with Meteor Mash.
  4. J

GO Eggs in GO!

Had 7 7ks at once yesterday. Highlights were 15/14/15 98%s of Geodude and Mr Mime. Now I just need a 90%+ of Farfetch'd to finish the 7k regionals
  5. J

Added Grimer, 16 Chikorita, and Growlithe on community day. Evolved 1 Chikorita to Meganium.
  6. J

The whole of community day went well for me. -Caught a 91% shiny Grimer in the morning -Caught 16 shiny Chikorita -Hatched a 96% Kangaskhan -Caught a shiny Growlithe during Nutto event.
  7. J

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Bored so here is my list of 82. Legendaries first and then alphabetically.
  8. J

Not a bad day. -Got a 100% Spinda from a quest -got an 1813 shiny Moltres from a raid. Only one I didnt get on the legendary bird days. -Hatched a lot of 7ks(details in that thread). Most important being Kangaskhan which finished my Kanto dex. Also over the last week traded some 8/2016 Pokemon...
  9. J

GO Eggs in GO!

Lots of 7k hatches today. Got 2 Kangaskhan, 2 Farfetch'd, Mr Mime, Tauros, Porygon, Tangela, 2 Vulpix, think 1 each of Grimer and Meowth, and about 10 Diglett.
  10. J

Got 2 shiny Wingull from the event this past weekend so evolved one to Pelipper. And forgot to add it in last post but traded for Mr Mime and Volbeat to add them to dex.
  11. J

Been a month but something really worth posting about happened today. At the bottom. -Did some more Registeel raids with the highest being 96%. -Only able to do 2 Ho-oh raids(working on weekends suck). One was 98% but with 14 attack so my previous 98% is "better" imo -Caught 18 shiny Eevee...
  12. J

GO Gen 4 Pokemon

Could see Carnivine being a regional. Already got some Pokemon ready for gen 4 to drop, got my 100% Rhydon and Piloswine to level 40. Could use some better Eevee for Glaceon and Leafeon tho. Caught a level 34 or 35 male Ralts a while ago that is waiting to become Gallade.
  13. J

GO Do you hold on to any rare collectibles?

Not really. 100's and shinies seem like something that would obviously be kept to me. Do still have my only 0 a Kabuto. Cant even say I keep everything over 90% anymore as I got rid of some for bag space(when you have 4 96% Wailmers do u need a bunch of 91's?)
  14. J

GO Lucky Pokémon

So far have gotten Beldum, Snorlax, Pikachu, Eevee, and Electabuzz.
  15. J

Got a 98% 15/14/15 Alolan Raichu from a raid and hatched a 100% Alolan Sandshrew. Also hatched my 1st 2 Alolan Digletts but both were 2nd tier.
  16. J

GO What is your highest CP Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Only been powering up some 100%s to lvl 40 so Mewtwo at 3982.
  17. J

Was pouring down rain on Saturday so weather boosted and managed to do 12 Zapdos raids. The third one I did was an 84% shiny. After doing 9 and not seeing one over 2339, my 10th raid produced a 2378 100% which I caught on the first ball. In the last couple days, beat and caught Registeel, Alohan...
  18. J

GO Alolan forms of Kanto Pokémon are coming to Pokémon GO!

Now up to 5 Alohan Vulpix but still havent evolved one. Missed out on Diglett tho. Sure he will be back tho.
  19. J

GO Gen 4 Pokemon

Saw a list on FB with how much candy will be needed(50-100) and max CPs. Dont know how reliable it is. Interestingly tho it also said that Leafeon and Glaceon will also require weather(sunny/snow) to evolve which makes sense. No mention of new evolution items.
  20. J

3 Minun and 2 Plusle during the event.
Back
Top Bottom